Photoshoppers help me with my Viper!

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2003 Silver Viper that is completely stock. I dont want to permanently modify it, so I was thinking about the blue stripes that some silver gts cars had back in the day. Possibly graphite, but strongly leaning toward the blue. If possible, Id really like to see some pics of my car with blue stripes. Here are a few pics.

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I could help. Here ya go. The gray ones just look mean and I think either would look nice. But, I personally think the blue stripes would look better on a coupe cause you can carry them over throughout the roof line.

Attachments

• vip-gray.jpg
    vip-gray.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 61
  • vip-blue.jpg
    vip-blue.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 79

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's Part of what I do for a living. It took 10 minutes. But it's worth it to me cause he gets to see it and possibly do it because of the visualization just provided on his car. That momentum the image will give him is priceless to me.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neo, while I don't mean to hijack this thread, would it be possible to change the color of this silver Vert to Champagne? Jaguar had a color in the mid nineties called Oyster Pearl Metallic (we might call it Champagne) and I've often thought a Viper would look awesome in that color.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about Graphite stripes with a thin red border like the 2010 Voodoo car?

Bruce

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so a champagne with gray stripes?

Attachments

• vip-champ.jpg
    vip-champ.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about Graphite stripes with a thin red border like the 2010 Voodoo car?

Bruce

It would look better if he had a darker color like the dark gray. then he could do flat black stripes with a voodoo red stripe

Attachments

• vip-gray-voodoo.jpg
    vip-gray-voodoo.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 13

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neo, Thanks. That is great looking or as they say in Boston, wicked awesome.
Don't mean to hijack your thread, guy.
I like it in champagne it looks nice, but the color is to much of a luxury car color. I almost think that they are taking some of the new 2010 colors too far. Some just look tacky! The viper design body lines, sound, width already screams "look at me! I'm a supercar, muscle car, etc.." For it to have the loud colors just makes it tacky. Example is the atomic orange with the orange wheels. The orange is fine but the orange wheels?!?! come on! Dodge sometimes makes poor decisions.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't mean to hijack your thread, guy.
I like it in champagne it looks nice, but the color is to much of a luxury car color. I almost think that they are taking some of the new 2010 colors too far. Some just look tacky! The viper design body lines, sound, width already screams "look at me! I'm a supercar, muscle car, etc.." For it to have the loud colors just makes it tacky. Example is the atomic orange with the orange wheels. The orange is fine but the orange wheels?!?! come on! Dodge sometimes makes poor decisions.

I really like the champagne color and would buy one if they made it even though it is the kind of color you might see on an Aston Martin or Jaguar. The silver, black, and graphite cars kind of get into that luxury car category as well but they've sold well. In fact the saphire blue that they're bringing back in 2010 is also luxurious.

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the champagne color and would buy one if they made it even though it is the kind of color you might see on an Aston Martin or Jaguar. The silver, black, and graphite cars kind of get into that luxury car category as well but they've sold well. In fact the saphire blue that they're bringing back in 2010 is also luxurious.

Oh yea I love the sapphire blue it's gorgeous. Black silver and graphite are common colors used in past previous vipers and other sports cars, but the atomic orange just doesn't do it for me. Now the Dukes of Hazzard charger orange would be badass. Kinda like the 08 orange but a little darker.

OP
OP
C

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I could help. Here ya go. The gray ones just look mean and I think either would look nice. But, I personally think the blue stripes would look better on a coupe cause you can carry them over throughout the roof line.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it!

OP
OP
C

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make one promise, if you get it done, post up your real pics... Please....

I definately will. Im glad you posted the graphite stripes because im leaning toward that. I just have to decide paint vs vinyl. I have a really hard time perminately altering a car, Especially a viper. But the graphite looks soooo good...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog