Picking her up from APEX tomorrow

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please post the dyno results and your new impressions of the car. I'm very interested to see how these packages are performing on Gen1 cars such as ours.

I'd also really like to check it out when your done.

-Matt

OP
OP
M

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris,

Those are great results. I look forward to checking it out. With the Lethal 500 package, were you able to get those results on the Gen1 engine with just the Belanger/Corsa exhaust mods and K&N with smooth tubes, or did you need 1.7 rockers as well?

-Matt

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt-
Those results were with our standard package which includes K&Ns, smooth tubes, Belanger headers, high flow cats, and a CORSA cat-back system. He is still using the stock rockers. We don't recommend rockers for street cars until you upgrade to the LETHAL 600 Package which also includes heads, etc... due to the minimal gains and cost associated with the parts and installation.

Chris-
Glad to see you were happy with the results!! Our team of 6 prides ourselves on customer satisfaction. I am sure you will enjoy the increased sound and performance you were shooting for. Knowing you....I have a funny feeling you might be upgrading to our LETHAL 600 package sometime soon......

Take Care.
Enjoy.
-Wayne (LTHL VPR)