Pics from VOI 12 Mopar Boy Style... 200+ pics....you better be on WIFI LOL

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Great photos and captions.

Where's a close up of those Sunday night table centerpieces?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude I AM on wifi on my way to the first post-voi day of work and my browser keeps quitting on me! Hopefully the laptop in the shop will be doing better in a bit.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Amazingly, I did not get any close up! :omg: I know, shocking eh? :confused:

Robert. Well done. Thanks for the memories!
How many days left until VOI 13?

Approx 719 assuming the dates are about the same. :D

Robert finally confesses to the only way a yellow beats a red.:poke:

Smart butt.....:grumble:

Dude I AM on wifi on my way to the first post-voi day of work and my browser keeps quitting on me! Hopefully the laptop in the shop will be doing better in a bit.

Yeah, I tried on my phone as well and it did not like it so much either! ;)

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ask and you shall receive. :)
DSCN04581.JPG

Amazingly, I did not get any close up! :omg: I know, shocking eh? :confused:

For shame Robert.:nono:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yayyyyy, I can post here! ;)
Absolutely fantastic job Robert posting the pix and your comments as well. Can never get enough of pics of Vipers. AWE-some! :2tu: Looked like a blast :cool:
~juli

glhs110

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Robert, outstanding job! I have to ask, where are the photos you sent me? You have my permission to post them. ( not the brownie eating one!) especially the one of blue viper laying the smack down on yellow viper! Sorry buddy!!!:rolaugh::rolaugh:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Boy- you out did yourself my friend...... amazing pics it really gives a great synopsis of the whole event ( l must admit though that I am partial to the pics you took of my car) anyone that didnt attend VOI this will give a great look at all the fun you missed out on

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What exactly went kaka on the silver gen 3? Any chance you have the Grand Caravan group photo by the banner in a larger format :) The birthday cakes and singing for Dominik was very cool I could see he enjoyed it :2tu:

Now for the BIG question.... who during the scenic cruise on friday got lost bigtime and made several wrong turns :D? Come on people fess up or be called a child of a Corvette owner! For the record I should mention that the green team (me and VYPR BYT 94) did not skip a beat, NO missed turns because we Dutch are born navigators that can handle even the trickiest written directions, even if that meant going by gut feeling a time or two :drive:

Have to say the scenery was breathtaking, big props whoever made the effort to set it out! I hear the VOI monkey was renamed Jimmy at some point :eater: Petty's Garage is quite simply automobile heaven, LOVED the ongoing restorations and other vehicles that were there my painter will lick his fingers when he sees the pictures (something a certain Concord ******* girl almost did to me :smirk:).

Penske Racing, well.... what can one say when an entire estate is dedicated to Nascar racing? The term mindblowing comes to mind, as well as hospital operating room because the inside was clean to a sterile level! The pictures we took will probably be historic as Dodge is getting ready to pull out of NASCAR so it was nice to see the cars up close. The Nascar Hall Of Same was a beautiful venue for the friday night offsite dinner, quite interesting to see the evolution from earliest start to what it looks like today combined with all the other stuff they have there.
Yes indeed, some of those party animals (who in their right mind keeps drinking Budweisers in good company :dunno:) who just kept on laughing through the night should remain nameless. They do know who they are!

Speaking about boxers I spied someone in a Very Viper Orange pair ;) Mike and I did spot the vicious red attack by that cone.. with the actual need for food after the previous night it was a big bummer that Dominik and Kuno had already blasted their tires to shreds after doing the ride along experience (the water in the bucket feeling was a very addicting rush!).
I.. oops a certain nameless person can recommend everyone to go karting after a hangover from the previous night because by the time the overall went back on the hanger this person was completely sober!
This person was also able to prolong his 2nd place title from the previous VOI and managed to get a few nice compliments from 2 New York competitors who he remembers are also members on here so if you read this or know who these 2 cool gentlemen were please make yourself known! Would love to get back together for VOI 13!

Forum meet was interesting despite the epic number of no shows :omg: Rather short too but this is understandable given the hasty organisation, the box that had to be shipped home arrived today with the door prize that Robert awarded me, thanks to Herb Helbig for signing it and to the person who made the plaque possible.
Question for Robert would it be possible to somehow add everyone's name in the picture? Bigger version of the Ohio group picture during the SRT dinner if possible? Totally NOT expected to end up at the same table again, whoever came up with the surprise this time.. I thank you from the bottom of my heart :2tu:

My heartfelt agreement on the restrictor sentiments :mad: I was talking with a few people at work about it today and even they agreed despite not being into racing. Visiting Riley Motorsports the following morning was definitely another unique experience, big thanks to whoever made it possible!

And yes I was absolutely feeling the same depression except that my depression had an aftershock this tuesday when my heart regained itself from the jetlag and started missing all the wonderful people that I got in touch with, some new some old, all loved and missed equally :puppy::sadpace::realsad:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So thats who put graffiti all over my wheel!!!!!!!!

Parts were even being authenticated as damaged by Herb Helbig! (He is thinking you paid what for this broken wheel! You crazy!? :rolaugh: )

You must be registered for see images attach

Robert

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ask and you shall receive. :)
DSCN04581.JPG

For shame Robert.:nono:

Thats better! Now we talkin'! :)

Yayyyyy, I can post here! ;)
Absolutely fantastic job Robert posting the pix and your comments as well. Can never get enough of pics of Vipers. AWE-some! :2tu: Looked like a blast :cool:
~juli

Joooooooli!!! :yay:

Robert, outstanding job! I have to ask, where are the photos you sent me? You have my permission to post them. ( not the brownie eating one!) especially the one of blue viper laying the smack down on yellow viper! Sorry buddy!!!:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Smack down on yellow!?

Where is that brownie pic.... :devgrin: (Actually, that car of yours is frickin quick! :omg:)

And good to hear. Cause I like this shot! :D

You must be registered for see images

Mopar Boy- you out did yourself my friend...... amazing pics it really gives a great synopsis of the whole event ( l must admit though that I am partial to the pics you took of my car) anyone that didnt attend VOI this will give a great look at all the fun you missed out on

I have to say I am partial to the pics of your car too! That thing is bad ass! :)

So thats who put graffiti on my wheel!!!!!!!!!

Great pics Robert....

Yeah! That guy was doodling on everything!

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh, and another shot I love!

This is a shot of how he talks with his car. He is one with his car. Its mind, is his mind. Their minds are one.

Very much like a Vulcan would mind meld. That's how Tom tunes his car. Here was his demo:

You must be registered for see images attach

:rolaugh::rolaugh:

:D

glhs110

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow!!! You went right for the jugular! I was thinking maybe Ms Mopar, or some of the other beautiful shots... Now I may as well post some Carlisle pics.:omg: and in my defense I was up for 30 hours (remember?)When you took those! How bout the Terry helmet shots those were awesome! More. More. More:headbang:

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert, great job with the pics!!! I believe you captured what VOI 12 was for those not there!!

Nice to see you spent good money on your camera instead of wasting it on modding your V8

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!!! You went right for the jugular! I was thinking maybe Ms Mopar, or some of the other beautiful shots... Now I may as well post some Carlisle pics.:omg: and in my defense I was up for 30 hours (remember?)When you took those! How bout the Terry helmet shots those were awesome! More. More. More:headbang:

That was not at all meant as a low blow! Lol. I actually love the flower to shirt color contrast! But I guess I could have looked at your face too to see what that looked like....:rolaugh:

Yes I will find a few more of those (like Terry's helmet shot! :lmao:) and post them.

And not the Carlisle Robert has his first sip of Crown Royal pics!!! :omg::panic:

:rolaugh:

Golfer

Ummm, I was going to thank you for the compliment but that last paragraph!!! :omg:

That's low.

ITV

Pipe down! :lmao:

Shaun

Tell Janet not "yet". :D
:devgrin:
:rolaugh:

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great collection thx!
I sure wanna be a part of VOI in the futture :) with my gen V of course :D

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MoparBoy or anyone, Do you have any more photos of the Toxic Orange vert (no stripes) with the tan interior and top that was in your group? Love that car!! If so let me know I'll send you my # for a text, my phone will not load all the pics on this thread. Thank you and yes Yellow is the fastest, too scary fast for me though :omg:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did that car also have a tan tonneau cover with 2 logos in red right next to the center lone? If so I have a few good close-ups and a over-the-rear shot of the interior.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did that car also have a tan tonneau cover with 2 logos in red right next to the center lone? If so I have a few good close-ups and a over-the-rear shot of the interior.
Not sure about the logo part as I only saw it once going through the parking lot and a couple of glimpses in some of the pics on this thread. If you don't mind sharing it's 317-997-1107 my computer is near worthless at this point when it comes to photos

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MoparBoy or anyone, Do you have any more photos of the Toxic Orange vert (no stripes) with the tan interior and top that was in your group? Love that car!! If so let me know I'll send you my # for a text, my phone will not load all the pics on this thread. Thank you and yes Yellow is the fastest, too scary fast for me though :omg:

The only color cooler than SSG...I might know someone to take that SSG off your hands!

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SadViper

Excellent. Would be nice to have one more at VOI! :)

Green/ITV

Yes that is the car. Only one there like it.

I will have to check my pics. I am sure I do somewhere although it sounds like ITV has some good ones.

Willem, maybe post them here as well as we are discussing them. I don't have access to my system right now so I can't. :(

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert I will do that in a bit, just wanted to be sure first that we are actually talking about the same car :) If memory serves me it is a Utah car.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about the logo part as I only saw it once going through the parking lot and a couple of glimpses in some of the pics on this thread. If you don't mind sharing it's 317-997-1107 my computer is near worthless at this point when it comes to photos

I wish I could do that but my smartphone for some reason is unable to get any sort of connection to a US number :( Hope you have a smartphone also I will now browse my pics stash and post what's available here.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad looking for Samsung Galaxy S3 pics huh :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper