Pics of connolly interior and 98 to 99 gts

Viperenvy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone as you can tell by my name I'm jealous of all of you!! Anyway I've been saying since high school I wanted a viper and ever since I first saw one and rode in one (thanks to my buddy who owns Oyster Point Dodge in Newport News, Va) I've been hooked. My buddy and I are looking at Vipers and I'm personally trying to purchase one in a year. Looking for some suggestions and pictures if you don't mind. Basically I had limited myself to a 99 black or black with silver stripes or silver with blue stripes gts with the connolly leather interior (if i got lucky to find one). I'm not looking for anything after 99 (due to this being the last year of forged pistons) because I'm looking to go with a supercharger package for sure. Though I'm opening myself to a 98 as well or other colors. I'm not sure if I would want red, don't go off on me, something about the black with connolly drives me crazy though sapphire blue and steel grey would be nice, why couldn't dodge have been nice to me in 99, anyway. Was hoping on the opinions of owners of 98 and 99 vipers and specifically if you could post pics of 99's with the cognac interior (heck any 98 to 99 gts). A lot of pics online do it terrible justice making it look way off in color and my girl friend (future wife just not officially :p ) really wants to see. Thanks in advance and hope to hang out with the Va and Maryland guys shortly!!!

OP
OP
V

Viperenvy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Rsnake thats an amazing high quality pic, does it justice for sure, I appreciate it. How about it guys? Is the little interior stuff and all worth buying a 99 over a 98 or no big deal?

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You said you were in the VA/MD region, go to the Membership area, and click on Regions. Try to contact Ron Hickey and ask if there are any events you can go check out. Good luck in your quest. Keep in mind, only 82 black-silvers were made, that figure is 1999 and 2000 combined. There is an owner in Maryland that I know very well (as well as the car :D ) that has a 2000 black silver, black int. Also my dad kinda lives near you, he's in Roanoke.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4