Pics of my 08 and a couple new mods

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather here is just amazing so I thought Id snap a few pics of it now before I start the winter transformation. And Ive done a few mods this past week to it mostly interior. I completely gutted the interior and did a full 50 mil dyno mat install, upgraded all the instrument/climate control lighting to blue LED's(favorite mod ever), added LLoyd blue/black mats, added heated seats, did a MGW shorty gripper shifter with blue fangs and a shorty bezel, and had Nitto Invos mounted up. Enjoy

You must be registered for see images attach

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Pics, love that color. I'm not necessarily talking about your car Wayne, but I've always wondered why sometimes you see some really beauitiful cars that were professionally photographed in say front of an old closed down ghetto gas station or by some old run down buildings, why. I mean the cars are beauitiful enough aren't they, is the old delapated buildings suppose to make them stand out more? jmo

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Pics, love that color. I'm not necessarily talking about your car Wayne, but I've always wondered why sometimes you see some really beauitiful cars that were professionally photographed in say front of an old closed down ghetto gas station or by some old run down buildings, why. I mean the cars are beauitiful enough aren't they, is the old delapated buildings suppose to make them stand out more? jmo

Coming from someone who is into photography, art, etc... Old run-down buildings can be beautiful. It ad's an artistic touch to photo. I personally like photos that include old building/artifacts.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks ya'll:). Ive never tried the whole old warehouse background but when I think back to some of the best car photos its always the ones with backdrops like you are talking about MattDillon. This is my first attempt and I was really impressed how the old worn backdrop really makes the car "pop out" Like Austin said it does look more like art work that way.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming from someone who is into photography, art, etc... Old run-down buildings can be beautiful. It ad's an artistic touch to photo. I personally like photos that include old building/artifacts.
Thanks Austin, I mean I've seen some that you wouldn't want to leave it there very long without some kind of protection, it looked that rough. Well, I always wondered WHY & now I know!

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. :2tu:

Hey thanks Ryan, I just have to get me closer to the ground like yours and of course save up for some of those sweet round things you have coming in. I havent even seen them yet and dead jealous:drive:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL Can you believe it. Winters here arent too bad about snow but still pretty cold. I drive mine all season and the heated seats just hit the spot when its below 55

I know someone will blast me for this but where and how much to add heated seats? I have thought about that for a long time.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In terms of deconstructed backdrops, it has more to do with textures in the shot.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know someone will blast me for this but where and how much to add heated seats? I have thought about that for a long time.

Just got in from the movie and it was like 50 degrees here tonight those butt warmers are worth every penny. I bought my last three sets of ebay. Universal kit for the back and bottom of two seats is around 75-80 bucks. And the install isnt too bad either. PM me if you want me to send you the link to the ones I bought.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks MBC. I'll be calling on you in the next week.

Andy you are one of the best when it comes to pics. Wish I could come down and learn a few tricks from you.

M_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car looks great..

I had the same color combo on my 08, all you need is to lower it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang