Pics of my Heffner 522cid TT SRT ...

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the car awhile ago and immediately took it for a cruise. My initial impression of this car can be summed up in one word ... PISSED!!! This car looks Pissed, sounds Pissed and drives Pissed. Since the rain is coming I had to cut the drive short ... I'll give more driving impressions later

Here are a few quick pics I took after about a 30 minute cruise. It was about to rain and I needed to get these taken quickly. I post up some better pics in a few days.

You must be registered for see images

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW :eek: :eek: You own my favorite SRT-10 Viper!!!! I absolutely love it!!!! Hopefully one day I can slap on some HEFFNER TWIN TURBO decals on the side of my car :D . What size are the wheels??

Ricky :2tu:

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Bill. Those twins are nicely tucked, one who wouldnt know alot about Vipers would never guess whats really lurking. Have fun and be safe in that thing!! Are you going to ever take it for a spin at Bandimere at a test n tune or anything of the sort?

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darth Vader's Chariot :eek: Sweet car NM....Is it fast? :D :2tu:

Pretty damn fast. We pulled 902 rwhp on 91 Octane. :headbang:

I was being facetious :smirk: ...Anything out of the Bee Hive[Heffner] is a natural born killer. Looks like the Bumblebees will have some competition when you are on race gas....Cant wait to hear your thoughts after you open her up on the highway..Also how it feels compared to your yellow monster Porsche. :cool:

pjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy S. That is one mean-looking SRT. Looks great and unbelievable TT set up. congrats:)

Mach10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nomercy, That is one fine automobile......... All i can say after that is DAMN!!!!!!!! :2tu: :2tu:

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not familiar with too many of the forced induction options, obviously turbo and supercharger. But for those who offer packacges, and for those who have had these power adder mods done. What are some other thing that definitely need to be upgraded on the SRT 10. I know some people run low boosts, but for those with over 700HP at the wheels, are the internals left alone in the motor? Clutch? Diff?....Just trying to see what others change after there cars are close to 800HP.

Diesel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
98MOD, Moton remote shock reservoirs......Moton's rock!

Congrats on getting the Snake back Bill. It sounds as though it was well worth the wait!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice!! :2tu:

I was at Heffner's when they were pulling the engine to start the transformation!

Damn, it turned out well!! :headbang:

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ACR, Thanks!!

Hockeysnake, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!!

SRTRICKY, The wheels are HRE 840Rs. 19' front and 20' rear. Thanks!

Dave, I don't know if I'll ever take it to Bandimere. I'd only get one pass and on a set of 20' rears it would not be pretty. :D

SankeBitten, I think my Porsche would take it up to about 100 .. after that it would get ugly. :2tu:

pjb, Thanks!

DSR, I wonder if anyone makes a clear hood. :cool:

Mach10, Thanks!

leadfoot, Thanks Dog!!

nazology, This particular car has a fully built 522cid motor that has been designed with this turbo system in mind. I also had a Quaiffe rear end installed. I did not do half shafts because I am not going to be running with slicks ... my tires will break loose before my half shafts do.

ROCKET62, The monster blow off valve would give me away. :D

Big Carrot, Thanks bro!!

vipersrt10, HRE 840Rs.

Hiro, Thanks brutha!!

98MOD, Thank YOU!

Dave, Thanks my brutha!! :cool:

sellshomes, Thanks!

Casey, Thanks!!

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Mercy please tell us that is not you in the black shorts there.

The guys over on the Audi board want to know why a guy with a 1,000+ hp Viper and a Gallardo on order drives an Avalanche. :D

OP
OP
N

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Mercy please tell us that is not you in the black shorts there.

The guys over on the Audi board want to know why a guy with a 1,000+ hp Viper and a Gallardo on order drives an Avalanche. :D

No me. That's my oldest daughter and one of her friends. The kid in the black is a friend of her friend. Literally the first time I had ever seen him. ;)

The Avalanche is the only practical thing I drive. It does better in the snow than TT Vipers, Has better ground clearance than modified Porsches and has more room than Gallardos. There is a Cayenne TT being built for me and is due in Sept. I may still keep that good ol' Avalanche.

Mach500

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely gorgeous!
That's the best looking (and probably the best performing)SRT-10 I've seen to date. :headbang:
Congrats!

Jason sure knows how to create masterpieces. One bad thing about living close to Jason's shop is every time I see a beauty like this, I get this uncontrollable urge to drop my car off at Jason's for a similar treatment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang