Pics of my new GTS....

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I have had my car for several weeks now, but have not had a chance to post pics. I am absolutely thrilled with this car. I have owned many corvettes over the years. Including ZR-1's.. And most recently a 2002 Z06... The Z06 is a fantastic automobile... and I do not have anything bad to say about the car.. But, I have wanted a GTS since I first layed eyes on one (the infamous 1996 blue/white gts), and finally made the move on this 2001. I bought the car sight unseen 3,000 miles away (C.A. to N.J.).. And, could not be happier with the car. Can not tell the difference form new. What a gem...

I have never been a "waxer" so to speak. I put 36,000 miles on my Z06 in 26 months... But, I almost hate to drive this one, she looks so good just sitting in my garage.. decisions,decisions... Anyway, I look foward to being a member of your forum.. thank you...

7678IMG_0652-med.jpg

7678IMG_0649-med.jpg

7678IMG_0653-med.jpg

7678My_Viper_Pics_006-med.jpg

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! It's so new the previous owner forgot to remove the wrapper :)

The car is beautiful. You probably won't drive it as much as the zoh-six, because you won't want to drive in on those cold yucky rainy Joisey dayz. There are some guys on here with cars with 100k + miles and there are some with less than 100. So drive it as much as you want, just enjoy the darn thing.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Schweeeet!

Drive it, life is for living, and you can't take it with you when you go, so have fun with it, enjoy it with gusto, but keep it between the curbs!

Congrats!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Z06 is a fantastic automobile... and I do not have anything bad to say about the car..

Time to start. LOL

Your GTS is perfect. Somebody will inevitably recommend striping it. I think they look just as good with or without stripes. Congrats. Take care of it and it'll look darn near as good after 95,000 miles.

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. I am a NJ member as well. Where abouts are you from?

Moorestown, about 15 minutes outside Philly, and 1.5 hours from NYC...

'01 Big Bird

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congratulations! You and I are running in the same paths. I just sold my 2002 Blue ZO6 for a race yellow '01 GTS I had shipped blind from Minesota last week. Mine had 6K miles on it and is cherry. So much more fun to drive than the Vette, even to Home Depot. Lots more attention, though, which can be a good and bad thing. Have fun!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car you are invited to a labor day party in NJ. Look on the events and get all info...*** BLK

MStrakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Great color, great year, what can I say, ya did good! Have fun with it and don't forget to join the club.

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words. I was driving today and passed a Red RT/10 (although I was driving my grand cherokee at the time). I was hanging out the window giving the guy thumbs up. Probably thought I was insane...LOL Anyway, thanks. Looking forward to meeting some of the northeast members.