pics of my two 4 post lifts installed

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are a few pics of http://www.completehydraulic.com/ lifts that bought. Fist off thank you AB for starting the group buy. Even though i did not participate in the group buy. I would of never known about these great lifts without it. Also Brandy at CH got these bad boys fedexed to me so that i could have them by the weekend. I gotta tell you when i called them and told them that i was a member of the viper club they treated me like royalty. All i have left is to get the garage doors rehung.

6400IMGP0706-med.JPG

6400IMGP0707-med.JPG

vd.. :headbang:

more pics to follow

edretti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey D, can you even park another car underneath them? From the pics it doesn't look like it. I like the lifts though. How much did you get tagged for them?

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't park under them just yet, I have to get the garage doors rehung. about a 2 week wait for the tracks and opener Once they are rehung then its fine.

$4100 shipped 2day overnight fedex for both with all the goodies. Its a good thing that i didn't spend $7500 on the rotary ones. These are just fine trust me. (mine are also rated to 8000 lbs)

vd..

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance a garage with a 112 inch ceiling can accomodate any sort of lift (Viper would go on top and Supra would go on bottom).
Peter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonychicken