Pics of window tint on black SRT?

gofastr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about tinting my windows. If you have pics of a black SRT with window tint, please post them.

08ACRVTEN00GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was also thinking about tinting my ACR but it is illegal in Illinois. I wonder if I tinted with the lightest color I could get away with it. Anyone in Illinois have their car tinted with no problems?

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're crazy. Bro you live in FLORIDA! Tint those babies as dark as they will go. Think of the added effect of slow rolling down the driver's window at the honey next to you at the light during summer. :headbang:

:usa:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No pics?

Fred Kappler's Black/Silver GTS had tinted windows and looked great! I bought some tint for my Sapphire/Silver because his looked so good. Haven't got it done yet, but ...

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 2008 Black Coupe and C6 Z06 with very dark tint.Looks Great.Very cool for the South Florida heat.How do you attach a picture ? Or I can e mail you pictures.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
goto ImageShack® - Image Hosting

left click on browse, then click left click on pic you want to post (in your computer).

left click resize image (800 x 600)

left click "remove size resolution bar"

left click "Start Upload"

Wait ..........................

After it's uploaded,

left click (to uncheck) "Include details"

Left click address bar in front of "Uplink for Forums 1"

Once highlighted, right click on that and then left click on "Copy" from dropdown menu.

Go to your thread and left click where you want to place picture.

Right click for dropdown menu and left click "Paste".

Link will appear as text, but when post is loading to site the picture will show up ...

You must be registered for see images

like that.

Ted

VIPER 2006

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Live in South Florida have 2006 coup tinted all windows including the widshield.My 06 is black and it looks great.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
26% is legal for the front if my memory is serving me right. Ive got 8-10%. Dark is the way to go, yea you run the risk of a silly non moving violation ticket which (99 dollars now :omg:) Ill gladly pay.

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here is a picture of my first viper i has 03 srt-10 and i had 5% tint the darkest they make and it looked awsome. illegal but i never had a problem with them

Last edited:

boosted349

Viper Owner
Reaction score
heres my 08 with 20% in illinois havent had a problem yet

Last edited:

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have a hard top and the rear is glass, tint away. I would. If the back is a sort of clear plastic, do not tint. My RT/10 rear window is not tinted.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang