Picture of my new "Painted" License Plate

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Picture of my new \"Painted\" License Plate

I must admit it looks very good, have you taken it out yet? What about the tag for the month?

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Be sure the tag number on the registration matches the one on the plate or you're going to get in BIG trouble..

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not so sure about that - when I went in person to get a new tag, the clerk at the DMV just pulled one off a stack and handed it to me, so I doubt they are keyed to your registration.

BTW, although your alteration of the plate may or may not violate the letter if not the intent of a state statute, at the very least, it would give John Q. a reason to pull you and give you a hard time for just about anything else he could think of while he's at it.

OP
OP
F

FUSCUCLA1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The more I look at it the more I like it, it looks so professional. How hard was it to do? I might be able to get away with it cause the colors I want blue/yellow were once california plate colors.

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's a big deal up here so I would still make sure that the tab # does not appear on your registration, it may not in Cali..

Recently a friend of mine initially got arrested and ended up paying a $275 fine for mixing his up with another one of his cars..

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bill and I were out at Sac Raceway last night for test and tune and I got to see his car in person. It looks fantastic. The chrome emblems are beautiful, wheel center caps have red accents, red valve caps, matching license plate, with lots of MGW goodies inside. It made my GTS look plain! Guess I will have to get a wing or something.....

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's sweet!! Only time will tell how well it stands up to the weather, road grime, et cetera.

Clint

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456