Picture of my painted Roe S/C

PBJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the wonderful compliments ! I am very lucky to have great customers that let me experiment with their cars. I have a great support staff to back me...a gearhead service manager and a excellent paint shop and staff. I try to make everything a little unique, so everyone has something a little different than everyone else. As far as work goes, it is hard to put a price on something custom, on Michael's job the paint work will be less than $500. Both Michael and I have received several inquiries about price and product so far. The best thing to do is shoot me a E-mail or call me at work (314 832-7200)...I run a speed shop out of our Dodge dealership and I try to be competitive on price while still turning out a quality product. Thanks again and congrats Michael...I guess we did OK with the stock look.
Joe Donovan
@ King Dodge
St. Louis Missouri

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The pictures don't really do it justice. The detail is amazing! It really looks Awesome in person. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I was down at King Dodge with one of my cars and got to check out Michaels GTS while it was a work in progress. They were waiting for the software from Sean at that point.

That's why King Dodge and Joe Donovan do any of the work on my car that I don't do. :2tu:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great and you probably will see others do the same.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car was on the dyno yesterday. Made 580 and 598 rwhp. I'm very, very pleased with these results. Thanks again Joe for all your help! :headbang:

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car was on the dyno yesterday. Made 580 and 598 rwhp. I'm very, very pleased with these results. Thanks again Joe for all your help! :headbang:
Did you have the 1.7 RR or 70 mm TBs? Nice numbers!

Yes. This total is with the Roe s/c 5 lb. pulley, headers, 3" exhaust, 70mm TB's and 1.7 rockers.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice numbers, and congrats on getting it all complete. Do you plan on doing a 7lb pulley in the future?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960