Pictures of my newest Viper

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I came accross a great deal on another 2006 FE Coupe. This car has the 19" and 20" [*****] I Forged chrome wheels, tinted windows, and the 3M clear bra on it. The car has 2300 miles and I just got it 2 days ago.... It now sits along side my other 2006 FE Coupe that is completely stock with 3000 miles on it. Attached are some pictures.... would like comments/opinions on the wheels.
thanks

You must be registered for see images

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be the first... wheels look great, but why two of the exact same car?

Different color/year/stripes? Hmm.

Vipers rule though!!!

viprvenm

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stock wheels are fine for me. Did you buy the second to resell? I also like the blue/white color, but plan to change for 2008 just to have something a little different....Congrats on another fine ride!

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the color and the wheels look good! But why two of the '06s? With the '08 coming out with 600 HP and available in 8 exterior colors and 5 optional stripe colors why not get an '08?

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
To be honest I just LOVE the viper blue w/white stripes...... no knocking any other color or anything but blue is the only one I really want to own.....I use to have a 97 and it was just a world of trouble. I ended up having to sell it and was extremely upset.
Then in 06 they came out with the limited edition FE cars and I went crazy lol. Finally a car that is daily driver friendly...... and the viper blue. Anyway i bought the second car just because I came across a great deal on it. I dont necessarily need another one......but I couldnt pass up the deal.

I might sell the one with the stock wheels..... not sure though. I love the I forged wheels..... the pictures do them no justice.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries... I would love to have as many viper as I could afford, doesn't matter what color!

Are they making blue viper in '08?

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just was wondering. Owning two Vipers is a very rare thing. Enjoy it.

Cody, as for blue being offered in 2008, here is the color chart:

08colors.JPG

Hope that helps.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 Very nice coupes. I have the b/s coupe and love the color combination. The Viper blue is a beautiful color.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good. The Michelins look too big though. If the pirellis ever become available get a set of those and lower it. :2tu:

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL i dont know about lowering it any........ MS road ****..... its hard enough to drive these cars here at the height they are at now.

Yeah the new coupe belonged to eric out of texas.... very nice guy. Well taken care of car thats for sure!

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
iforged are nice but soooo heavy. Around 30lb each plus tire. I am thinking it must put a lot of stress on the car on uneven roads. I had them once too and later switched to SSRs ... What is the tire size in rear - 325/25 or 335/30?

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
they are the 335/30 tires..... wheels seem very very nice.... car drives just as well as my other coupe.

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya done good and you have good taste! I was looking to buy that car and didn't act fast enough. But, didn't realize they also made the blue/silver, which I like a lot better. Don't care for the blue steering wheel and trim on the FE. But, it is a beautiful car. Congrats!!! :2tu:

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
its a mystic. Actually there are 3 mystic cobras in this picture..... on the left and right of the car under the cover.... and one under the cover lol. The one under the cover has 18k miles, a kenne bell supercharger, and a world of other modifications. Its about 500 hp itself. The other 2 are pretty much stock other than exhaust and minor bolt ons.
Now the red saleen in the picture was my first car when i was 15 years old. It was bone stock and only 225 hp. It now has over 800 hp and is turbo'd :) its the fastest one of all the cars ...insane.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony,
It's strange to see my car all the way out in Mississippi, but I'm glad you were able to ****** it up. Those pictures do not do those wheels justice!!

It was great working with you man and Im glad you made it out of the tornado alive...

Eric

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was nice working with you on the car as well eric. I wish I had of been able to come with Curtis so I could meet you. Just was way to sick to make that long of a drive. The car is doing great! I let my brother drive one around with me the other day and I swear we almost caused 3 or 4 wrecks from people watching us lol.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was nice working with you on the car as well eric. I wish I had of been able to come with Curtis so I could meet you. Just was way to sick to make that long of a drive. The car is doing great! I let my brother drive one around with me the other day and I swear we almost caused 3 or 4 wrecks from people watching us lol.

I take it you're feeling better? Curtis said you ended up in the hospital.

Give me a shout if you're ever in the Dallas area and we'll catch up.

OP
OP
T

two06vipers

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah. Not sure why he said that.... I ended up in bed for a few days but no hospital..... lol

anyway check your *** just sent ya one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte