Pictures V-10 Nationals Topeka

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very nice!! Can you photoshop my sapphire GTS (#12) with Cudamans burnout smoke :) That would be cool!! Just kidding, now I need to find that credit card again.

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are supposed to be looking at the car pictures not the girls. Okay I added 1 more but that's all. I wonder if I could sell more of the pictures my daughter took thru the van window. The ones with all these racers with big smiles on their faces standing real close to those girls. Anyone have any wives or girl friend email addresses? (just kidding) :)

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Gary. We just finished signing up yesterday. I just can't decide if I should bring the Van, the Viper or tow the Viper with the Van. The van is pretty nice for road trips and I'll have a pile of camera equipment.
Tim

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Gary. We just finished signing up yesterday. I just can't decide if I should bring the Van, the Viper or tow the Viper with the Van. The van is pretty nice for road trips and I'll have a pile of camera equipment.
Tim

If you do not bring the Viper, you will regret it...

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I almost put on the last post that "maybe Chris would drive it down so he can get use to driving a yellow one". Is anyone from KC going to St. Louis this weekend? Ryck is racing so I was going to go take some pictures of him.
Tim