pistol grip shifter

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guess if it makes u happy, Thats all that counts. Looks like it would be awkard to shift.

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope-not for me...to much bling for my tastes but h*ll its your car-paint dolphins on it if that floats your boat.

Bill

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you indeed held the shifter like a gun, is it just me or does it seem like your wrist would be at some awkward angles as you worked yourself through the gears going back and forth?

OP
OP
U

ultra88

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well gee....i never thought about asking your permission before i did it...man what was I thinking ! I just wont feel right now driving it because you dont approve......smart ass.

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to have one of those, I think it would look cool powder coated black...or maybe red

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well gee....i never thought about asking your permission before i did it...man what was I thinking ! I just wont feel right now driving it because you dont approve......smart ass.
If you would have read my post, in no such way did I diss you. But if you cant take negative comments then dont post. If you think the org. is bad, Go and post the shift knob over at the alley and see what happens. :buttkick:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woa......easy there big shooter. Lots of [******] gets thrown around this forum and most of it is for fun. Be a pretty boring world if we all liked the same things. I personally don't like it either but my opinion doesn't matter because it is your car. Lighten up!

OP
OP
U

ultra88

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i usualy dont get pissed about things like this, but everytime i post something or ask a question, i get a smartass answer from some punk who thinks they know everything. I wasnt asking for anybodys opinion...think i will just call this site quits from here on (yea i know who cares)....i didnt relize viper owners were such *****.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeeze man, could you be any more thin skinned? We might be ***** but at least we can take what we dish out. You got a little grief about a poser mod, big deal.

Try the Vette forum. I hear they all play nice over there.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i usualy dont get pissed about things like this,
Hey, it's just a shifter knob, it's not a picture of your first born ! The assumption was that when you posted the picture, you wanted feedback. It's obvious now that you weren't looking for our honest opinions. From what I've seen as a newcomer, most of the folks here treat the others on the forum like long time friends that can take a friendly jibe, whether they know them or not. The assumption is that most of the folks here have a common interest and probably would be friends in the real world.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
could not have said it better chuck.

so you did a mod that didnt go over well. BFD.

look on the bright side, be glad you didnt powdercoat your wheels black. ;)

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL

i hope i at least get a little credit for building my car "chuck" style?

i think i made the right decision: wheels, supercharger? wheels, supercharger? SUPERCHARGER!!

7911motor-med.JPG

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i usualy dont get pissed about things like this, but everytime i post something or ask a question, i get a smartass answer from some punk who thinks they know everything. I wasnt asking for anybodys opinion...think i will just call this site quits from here on (yea i know who cares)....i didnt relize viper owners were such *****.
Do what you want, and your right, who cares, NOT ME!!!!!!!!! Maybe you should of rephrased your thread (pistol grip shifter!!!! DO NOT RESPOND FOR I CANT HANDLE NEGITIVITY!!!!! GROW UP

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're wheels painted BLACK looks good! That's why the supercharger makes sense. Good for you.

Sorry, but the shifter knob would not work for any performance driving.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lighten up & drink a beer, not everyone is going to like it. There are really a great bunch of people here that will go out of their way to help you. Like TT3150 said above, if you want real abuse post this at the A*L*L*E*Y.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lighten up & drink a beer, not everyone is going to like it. There are really a great bunch of people here that will go out of their way to help you. Like TT3150 said above, if you want real abuse post this at the A*L*L*E*Y.
To Late someone from the alley already found it, and posted it over there, and he thought we were bad. :p

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< You're wheels painted BLACK looks good! >>

thanks BLWNASP! i like them too, and it was what i could afford to do at the time.

see ultra, some will like what you do and have great tastes like BLWNASP, and others wont like what you do and have tastes that suk like chuck. :D

IT HAPPENS.

so lets all move on together, shall we?

group hug -
You must be registered for see images

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those wheels painted black look so horrible, you need to send them my way, and I will put them to good use!!!! ;) ;)

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ultra: I'd like to point out that several of us expressed interest in the shifter and you totally ignored our posts...thanks for the info/help.

I was particularly interested because I hold the shifter like a pistol anyway...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog