Pistol Grip Shifter

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen the MGW pistol grip shifter. Are there any other vendors that supply a pistol grip style shifter besides MGW? Thanks in advance.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would make a nice hand load to punch someone in the face with. I want one.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow I had never seen that grip before. I will just say that its different. I think that I will stick with MGW.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How funny, I was going to put up the same link but felt that there was no need to make fun of a vendors product. I wonder how many of those they have sold? And better yet, how Viper owners are actually using them?

Not my cup of tea. Only way I'd buy one is if I got a package deal of one of those shifters and a Viper wind baffle :nana: :D

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the one on ebay is replica of 70's mopar with woodgrain and style/fit. Around $160 from ebay, real nice piece, but heavy.

It tends to "loosen" due to the weight. Also taller than stock, slowing shifts.

BUT it looks great and gets a ton of compliments.

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the one on ebay is replica of 70's mopar with woodgrain and style/fit. Around $160 from ebay, real nice piece, but heavy.

It tends to "loosen" due to the weight. Also taller than stock, slowing shifts.

BUT it looks great and gets a ton of compliments.

It is a little taller, but I put the short throw kit in so the throw is alot shorter than stock, mine is the 70's replica. that other thing looks like a beer tap handle

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian,

Go with the MGW Gripper or First Strike. I love the gripper shifter on my RT/10. You cannot go wrong with MGW parts. :2tu:

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I have the a BTR pistol grip available. This one also has the integral button for either nitrous or line-lock activation. Ir is with logo.

OP
OP
B

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tom. I actually have the MGW Gripper shifter now. I'm just not crazy about the size of the ball...it seems a little bulky when shifting. Regardless, I think I'm going to go with your suggestion and try the First Strike.

D

DAMN YANKEE

I went with the Corsair Dominator.
Made right in Grand Rapids....

1. NOS
2. Lock out
3. Fan relay
4. Begin Log
5. Call the President
6. Switch Weapons

You must be registered for see images attach

All this for $1,950.00.

Dustman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm having one done just like this one - we had a group buy with the Prowlers and I got one for our Mustang as well and WOW ... it grips and shifts fantastic, so I'm having one made just like that for our SRT10 :D

You must be registered for see images

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm having one done just like this one - we had a group buy with the Prowlers and I got one for our Mustang as well and WOW ... it grips and shifts fantastic, so I'm having one made just like that for our SRT10 :D

You must be registered for see images
that thing would get so hot from sitting in the sun.