Plate idea for ACR owners

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking of a plate for anyone that owns a 08/09 ACR====RNGMSTR==Ringmaster.What do you think..??.We only get 7 spaces here in UTARD but states with 8 could add a letter of course..Yes Iam bored:crazy2:

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We only get 6 letters in the Lone Star State. R ACR (play on words for racer as well). I really want "SLO POKE" but again, we only get 6 letters :(

nemo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
curvy, nckbrek (neck break), hed trnr, tuneme, tuneths, eatvett,vet4dnr, byebye, hi wing, spoilme, kitcar, itsavw (lol piss some of the vw guys off), then the usual, snkebit, vipurr, lol favorite "rice4dnr" the best. hope that helps

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was thinking of a plate for anyone that owns a 08/09 ACR====RNGMSTR==Ringmaster.What do you think..??.We only get 7 spaces here in UTARD but states with 8 could add a letter of course..Yes Iam bored:crazy2:

Nice idea but not many will know what that means............(General public)
If you don't care about that then great plate.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize that personalized tags are, just that, the individuals personal choice...but for the life of me, I don't understand why people put things like 'BMW Z4' on a BMW Z4 or 'ZR1' on a ZR1. I also don't get the 'VETKILR', 'EATAVET', 'ZR1N2ND' and 'BYBY C5'. There are hundreds of plates in these forums that are great for vipers, why give the vette people any mention on our plates? Why let them know that we even think about them? I know that I don't. I could care less what kind of car old guys in short sleeve shirts with the top 3 buttons undone with a thick gold chain sinking into thier grey chest hairs want to drive!

Just my opinion ;) ...not busting on old guys, just cheesy old guys.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why let them know that we even think about them? I know that I don't. I could care less what kind of car old guys in short sleeve shirts with the top 3 buttons undone with a thick gold chain sinking into thier grey chest hairs want to drive!
:2tu::hahaup::hahaup::hahaup:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Priority number one (IMO) on a personalized plate is...

Must mean something to the general public without decryption software or skills.

Never had anyone come up to me and ask what WAY FUN or WAY BAD means...

To each his own, but I do however like the RNGMSTR, RING 1 or RING ONE plate ideas. Unfortunately most of the public would think you're a Tolkien fan or Saturday night wrastling buff.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To each his own, but I do however like the RNGMSTR, RING 1 or RING ONE plate ideas. Unfortunately most of the public would think you're a Tolkien fan or Saturday night wrastling buff.
Thanks Dave!
The "1" and "one" is a little homonym humor with "won".

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After lunch today, I'm glad i don't call extra attention to myself with the plates (and lack of front plate). Two staters on I-90; one pulling some econobox (& kicking up a fog of dust/rocks from the left shoulder), the other pulling the Audi S6 that passed me to get a look. He couldn't have been doing more than 68, but wasn't paying attention to what down the highway.:dunno: Me, I always go 59.9, but I must have better eyesight.:drive: