Please Be Advised, Roe Racing's December Schedule....

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please Be Advised, Roe Racing\'s December Schedule....

Hi Everyone,

While I personally try to always be available to take calls and promptly respond to e-mails, December will be a little different this year. I'm leaving for Stockholm, Sweden on December 8th and will be there through December 15th, working on a new engine management system. Roe Racing will still be staffed and operational (we have 5 people total), but I won't be available for the technical calls or e-mails during this time as neither my mobil phone or internet connection will work there.

The following week, December 16th through the 20th, neither Becky or I will be available as we are meeting up and taking a short vacation (first since January 2000). However, the shop will still be staffed and running that week in order to process any of your parts needs before Christmas.

Christmas week, December 23rd through the 27th, Roe Racing will be closed. Nobody will be available by phone or fax during this time. Please refer to one of our dealers, listed on the website at www.RoeRacing.com if you need urgent assistance during this time.

Sean

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad