Please Dont Disown me. Im going FORD.

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have decided to open up my eyes to a different brand. I have been in search of a 2005 Ford GT for awhile and am inches from cracking the deal on a white/blue one with all 4 options. Im excited to say the least, hopefully it all works out. Anybody have one that has an opinion of them?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frankly, if the GT came in a convertible version, I'd join you. (might also need a $50G loan?)

Head to head, I'd be hard pressed not to go with the GT over a GTS/SRT Coupe.

OP
OP
D

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Forgot to mention. Before it gets hostile. Im keeping the 5 mopars I have, Just adding a collector car to the fleet. Continue..............

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck. I hope it works out for you. I've never even sat in one but my neighbor traded is Ferrari for one a few years ago and I get to see it every now and then.... Cool ride for sure. Come to think of it, I need to get out and meet the neighbors! :)

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to have a GT in addition to the Viper. But unfortunately it's not possible for me at this time. You should jump on it if you can afford it.

btw, don't the OLD mustangs have a kind of Ford GT look about them? What do you think?

OP
OP
D

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would love to have a GT in addition to the Viper. But unfortunately it's not possible for me at this time. You should jump on it if you can afford it.

btw, don't the OLD mustangs have a kind of Ford GT look about them? What do you think?

I think the old mustangs have that look for sure. But i think that the GT has definitely taken a leap into the supercar class with the lambos and such.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I strayed from Ford to come here to Viper. I had to really get over the fact I paid big bucks for a........Dodge, but after therapy here I am. Still have an S351R Saleen and 69' Mach 1 in my fleet. I say go for it as you will be happy with the Ford GT, most everyone is.

Though I would have punted that new SRT8 Challenger in your fleet before the Viper. I really doubt the new Challenger is going to be a keeper, but that is just me and I am good at spending other people's money. :)

jojogts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to admit the Ford Gt is one of only few cars I think is every bit as good looking as a Viper. I to can only dream of owning one, so if you can swing it I'd go for it... But you have to do it in black...

OP
OP
D

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have to admit the Ford Gt is one of only few cars I think is every bit as good looking as a Viper. I to can only dream of owning one, so if you can swing it I'd go for it... But you have to do it in black...

Im looking at white with blue. Its closest to the paint they had on them in the 60's.

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason, this video has been the hottest car-related one I've had on my PC for the past few years. It makes me excited like a 5yo at the carnival. Viper is still a dream for me as I work on business opportunities and building my family, but the FGT is the ultimate addition to my dream garage... notably in TT format.

:hail::hail: Heffner Performance TT FGT 174mph run :hail::hail:

:dropdev: :jawdrop:

Last edited:

MichaelThurston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm happy I was able to buy an American super car. Sad I sold my 97 GTS 10 years ago, but I didn't have a house at the time. Very rare compared to Ferraris and Lambo's too.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have decided to open up my eyes to a different brand. I have been in search of a 2005 Ford GT for awhile and am inches from cracking the deal on a white/blue one with all 4 options. Im excited to say the least, hopefully it all works out. Anybody have one that has an opinion of them?

My opinion on the GT. They are much better with two turbos. :drive:

Definitely post up pictures when you take delivery.

Nick

OP
OP
D

Dr V

Viper Owner
Reaction score
must be alot of bad teeth in Erie

LOL. Im very fortunate to say the least and business is booming. But then again, Im the guy that will actually go into the office on a sunday if someone has an accident and gets hurt. Makes a difference to a lot of ppl.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my opinion, it's the baddest modern American car on the planet, for that matter any car. This coming from a guy who has never owned nor probably will never own a Ford. No the Veyron does nothing for me.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say go for it, enjoy it and never look back. If I could, I'd have one in MY garage. Absolutely the hottest design ever ... love my Viper, but the GT is awesome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21