Please Help...In need of a Part Number

Flyin Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to replace a plastic part for my '96 RT/10. The part fits into a hole on the end of the master cylinder plunger. Once installed, the plunger can then be attached to the clutch pedal. Here is a picture of the disintegrating part and thanks in advance for any assistance...

*** EDIT *** This is for the Clutch, not the brake as originally stated...

205Plastic_Nub_Pic-thumb.jpg

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
may be 4294 036 (clip, M/Cyl. Push Rod)
page 25 of the mopar catalog

OP
OP
F

Flyin Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperGTS, I don't have the Mopar Catalog and I'm not at the dealership anymore. Can you verify that this P/N is for the clutch component? In my first posting, I mistakenly used the word "brake" but this part is for the clutch. Thanks.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang you Chuck.... I just had that very part "blow out" on me last Thursday.... I was quoted $3.77 for the part.... and it took a day to get here.

And here you are a week later.... and selling the part for less....

Tator Rocks!!

OP
OP
F

Flyin Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, I found a dealer about 20 miles away that has 3 of the 4294036 P/N in stock, so maybe he'll have the 4643448 P/N in stock also. I'll check first thing in the morning. If I can't get it locally, I'll give you a call. Thanks again.

P.S. -- "Tator Rocks!"

OP
OP
F

Flyin Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Local dealer says the part I need can't be found in all of New England. What a surprise (not). Again...Chuck Tator comes to the rescue!!!

Chuck, WESM will be at your place between 12 noon and 1 PM today for pickup. Thanks once again.