Polished Forgline VR1's 19" Needed

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Polished Forgline VR1\'s 19\" Needed

I need a front and a Rear Rim. It does not matter if thet are curbed as long as they are straight. I can have that fixed. Two of mine was ruined over the holiday. They stopped making them and I really like this style and would love to keep them. Thnaks for any help in advance.
Chad

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Polished Forgline VR1\'s 19

not surprising that jon had yet again something cocky to add to someones post.

chad, what happened bro? i take it the wheels were that banged up that they cant be fixed? good luck with the search. considering its a front and rear you need, be prepared to have to buy someones complete set cause i dont see anyone parting with a front and rear rim. i do think i read recently someone had posted that they were looking for a home for they forgelines. maybe on ebay. if i find the link i will post it for you.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

chad, what happened bro? i take it the wheels were that banged up that they cant be fixed? good luck with the search. considering its a front and rear you need, be prepared to have to buy someones complete set cause i dont see anyone parting with a front and rear rim. i do think i read recently someone had posted that they were looking for a home for they forgelines. maybe on ebay. if i find the link i will post it for you.

This one may have slipped past your radar, but he explained what happened in another post, in this post he is simply looking for a solution to his wheel needs. Chad is one of the few guys that "gets me" in Viper club, I will always poke at him, because I will also be the first to help if I can.

Again.. Nice story :D

and honestly, glad you are ok (from the other story).

Jon

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score

yup, just say the other post. this one was up higher on the list from it just being posted on, thats why i didnt see what happened. :buttkick: you got me!

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A semi truck changed lanes on me on a 4 lane about 3 a.m. and I had no choice but to run the car up on the concrete median it was only about 4" high so all it did was ruin the wheels and alignment. It spun the car and the truck was out of site. I did not call the police cause I had just left the bar (I was not drunk) but had been drinking and was from out of town and did not want to have to deal with that.
Yeah Jon's a Richard Edward "Dick ....ED" for short!!
I have a somewhat local wheel shop that I am going to send my wheels to and let them look at them. I saw the post on the Forgelines and they were not polished. Thanks for helping me look.
BTW Jon make yourself useful and help me find some wheels.
Chad