Poor UGR experience. AKA: How UGR f-'d me over

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm surprised to see someone open themselves up to legal action for libel for a situation like this. I'm not saying that libel has occurred here; but, I have read in these back and forth postings how the case would be made by the accused in court. Not a problem if the accuser has evidence and a lawyer to defend himself.

I avoid situations that would prompt the necessity of hiring lawyers at every opportunity.

It's one thing to talk amongst acquaintances in a bar, and a much different thing to publish claims in a newspaper or on the internet. People forget that in this day and age, there is no major legal difference between those two media.

Be careful out there !!!

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i dont know anyone in this thread but if UGR signed a deal with proline and proline agreed (win win business) then UGR is like a distributor for proline. there is nothing wrong with that. UGR can mark it up 1000% if they want to. if people dont like the prices, then they can go elsewhere. sounds like their clients are happy tho. just my .02

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't keep up with the Alley or the tuning world of Vipers, but even if UGR doesn't like JD, I would just call PL say "finish his work, don't warranty it, and get the motor out of there". Then JD's "motor ban" can begin. This way JD gets his engine, and UR doesn't have to deal with defending/explaining their selves and with no warranty, JD doesnt have a reason to "have" to go back to proline even if the engine grenades.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the parties have had their say, and as I'm still worn out from the SVS thread last month I'm going to close this. There's always a fine balance between not censoring information about the market place and sensing where everything that could be said has been and the only thing left to do is degenerate into personal attacks. This one remained pretty civil and we would like it to end that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang