Possible group for Saskatchewan

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really enjoy the postings and other great benefits of the VCA, but living in Saskatchewan does not exactly provide opportunity to get together with other regional members very often. Now before anyone says anything negative about Saskatchewan, our weather, our roads or football team, I would like to hear if any of my fellow, or fellowette, Viper owners from the province, or Manitoba and Alberta, would be interested in getting together a group to possibly arrange a couple of events for next Spring and Summer right here in Saskatchewan. As some know we do have some beautiful areas of the province we can actually access and with all of the open sky, and roads, well... you know. Let me know. I think with the growth we are seeing in this province and the cars coming into it we should see more than a line up of the local Porsche or Corvette clubs frequenting the highways and byways of this province.

Would love to hear back.
Aaron Ruston

OP
OP
S

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great. Lets see what interest arises. I think it would be a lot of fun to not only see the incredible scenery but also meet some other members.

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this is a great idea. It is so far to go for events, which makes it difficult. Jim does a great job organizing and I realize that most of the people attending the events come from BC and Alberta. I attend the Edmonton event last year and it was fantastic. I wish I could get to more, but the distance is a limiting factor. (I was pretty busy this year too, so that did not help either.) But if we had 1 or 2 events in Saskatchewan, that would be great! Again, kudos for Jim for all the work he does. And I am not asking him to do more, if we in Saskatchewan want an event, I think we should get 'er done. I am willing to help. Thanks!!!

OP
OP
S

sharky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's great. We should draft up some ideas and look to see how we could pull it all together. The long winter ahead will afford us some great planning and organization time. I have a feeling we will see increased interest once we formulate a plan. Perhaps we could start by throwing out some ideas of destinations and we will develop a route and preliminary dates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper