Post a pic!

Viperviking

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ViperViking,

I have an idea that might help you...simply have someone purchase the parts you need here, ship them to you and pay them back using paypal....whattdya think? There are some great dealers here who sell us parts at wholesale!!

Hi Aron,

Than'x for the thoughtfulness..and yes I have tried it, but the wonderful thing about that is that our customhouses are charging us so much taxes and duties on parts that it is almost the same as buying them over here..25% salestax and duty charges on top of that + expesive shippingcharges..you live in a country that is almost unbeatable when it comes to automobile and parts prices..long live America :usa:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you like to see some pictures from my trips through the Norwegian mountains and Europe with my Viper, and a few of my other rides, go to my homepage below (the last 4 pages have some of my other rides) :drive:
www.cardomain.com/ride/467900

Don't know if it was just me, but opening this up caused all kinds of 'danger' signals on my computer....sorry about that, I'm sure you have great pictures on your site, but I cannot take any chances, have to pass. ~juli~

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cause there is a nekkid lady on the hood of a blue Viper as the background. Dang Europeans and their nekkid ladies. ;)

Oh, and I didn't look myself - that's just what Venomiss told me when she clicked on the link... :eek: :naughty:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's cause there is a nekkid lady on the hood of a blue Viper as the background. Dang Europeans and their nekkid ladies. ;)

Oh, and I didn't look - that's just what Venomiss reported to me... :eek: :naughty:

LOL---good for Mary!! Well, I don't think people should open it....as what happened to Dave and myself, got all sorts of DANGER--**** ALERTS----like 867 items DANGEROUS need to be now deleted!!! NO THANK YOU!~! ~juli
Maybe one of the moderators could delete that or look into it, so no one else is affected? thank you!

Last edited:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the one with the Eiffel Tower in the background. I hope to be in that same spot in the future (but I have to leave my car at home).

Viperviking

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OOOps..sorry guys..but there is a naked woman laying on top of my Viper in the background of every page..diden't mean to ofend any or scare you guys away( or make your computer crash)..you can safely open the link..I guess we Europeans are a little bit more (free) in our expressions than Americans..but if it ofends you in any way..please do not open the link (I have actually seen worse posted here on VCA througout the years):D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OOOps..sorry guys..but there is a naked woman laying on top of my Viper in the background of every page..diden't mean to ofend any or scare you guys away( or make your computer crash)..you can safely open the link..I guess we Europeans are a little bit more (free) in our expressions than Americans..but if it ofends you in any way..please do not open the link (I have actually seen worse posted here on VCA througout the years):D

It's not that it offends us at all...it nearly CRASHED my computer!!!! That is what the problem was!! We are not prudes~~but yeah, can ya keep it cleaner?!! THX! ~juli

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CAN TELL THE GUY WITH THE VIPER WAS A **** BY TAKING 2 SPACES, HOPE THAT WASNT YOU .:curse:

Dude, estelius, go home. We were parked in the middle of nowhere taking a picture. You obviously don't have a car you care about. Sometimes it is a necessity to park like that....would you throw a milkshake or worse on a car parked in two spots like that...are YOU THAT GUY? Go home......to your clubSI forum or wherever you came from. That is the difference between the pictures you post and the ones I post. Mine are actual cars of mine (well besides the obvious Dukes of Hazzard picture). The two GTS's I posted are both my cars.

Last edited:

estelius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW.

if you signed up to highjack posts and not make friends, you are doing a GREAT JOB! :2tu:

all those pretty cars of yours? you are telling us that you always park them right in the middle of busy parking lots?

sorry, i dont buy it.

JUST A QUICK NOTE TO TELL YOU MANY PEOPLE FROM THIS FORUM DESAPOINT ME, FIRST I FELT THAT THEY WE'RE TOLERANT TO OTHER CULTURES, IN OTHER WORDS, RACIST, JUST PLAIN DISAPPOINTED ALL I GOT TO SAY. KEEP YOUR FORUM NOT INTRESTED ON MEETING ANY OF YOU.:mad:

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
JUST A QUICK NOTE TO TELL YOU MANY PEOPLE FROM THIS FORUM DESAPOINT ME, FIRST I FELT THAT THEY WE'RE TOLERANT TO OTHER CULTURES, IN OTHER WORDS, RACIST, JUST PLAIN DISAPPOINTED ALL I GOT TO SAY. KEEP YOUR FORUM NOT INTRESTED ON MEETING ANY OF YOU.:mad:
Where did the racist card come into play? I reread the whole thread. Don't use race as a crutch.
I am white as they come yet grew up in the Bronx and brooklyn. Was called things like josh white etc. Some of those guys are still my best friends today. Never once did race become an issue.
Sorry for the rant. But the word racist is thrown around way too easily in todays society. Those who use it are usually looking for a leg up on everyone else. Yet they never had to wait in line for the brick of cheese and peaunt butter from welfare. I did it as a little one with my mom. And to this day think and laugh about the little games we would play while waiting.
Grow up.....

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

who said anything racist?! :lmao: :rolleyes:

lets see. within just 70 posts, you have hijack posts, you have insulted almost everyone on this forum, you claim in one thread that you are a dealer then completely deny it in another thread.... need i go on?

and dont EVEN get me started about the CAPS thing. :rolaugh:

i cant imagine why people are giving you such a hard time. :dunno: :bonker:

Last edited:

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where's Johnnie Cochran when you need him? :rolaugh:

Should we rename this the Viper **** of America (VKA)?

GuitarSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't own a Viper, but there are a few pics of me by Vipers belonging to the Ontario Club. I just want to blur out the licence plates for privacy purposes as I haven't spoken to the owners about this.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't own a Viper, but there are a few pics of me by Vipers belonging to the Ontario Club. I just want to blur out the licence plates for privacy purposes as I haven't spoken to the owners about this.

Hi GuitarSteve--just missed you on the CHAT the other day...sorry bout that!~! Welcome aboard....were you trying to post those pictures you were talking about? Can't see any right now~~try again? ~juli

Viperviking

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok ok..no let us be a little civiliced on this forum..first of all, I lived in the US for almost 17 years, and I know how you American's think and live..I have been inside and outside of the comon American household..I have seen how you present yourself in the open public and seen how you change when you are behind closed doors..you are not at all different from the rest of the world, as a matter of af fact, you all came from the rest of the world, but you believe that you are the big brothers..ok so we "outsiders" might not have the same atitude and arogance as Americans, but at least we are open enough with it and show it publicly on our streets and in our political views..c'mon, everybody can tell an American when they see one, no matter were in the world they are..get down from your big horses and broden your horizon and realise that America is not the center of the world..get your bodys out of the comfy chair, leave the channal changer and the 6pac behind, and do some traveling and start to discover that the world is bigger than NY and LA, and you will have a BIG change of atitude..have you noticed that as soon as anybody here try to start a new forum..you can't ceep it on track..YOU MESS IT UP FOR YOURSELF..just like most anything else you try to do..WAKE UP AMERICA..this is a VIPER forum and NOTHING else..GET IT..don't blame it on outsiders, stand up and admit that you do something wrong yourself..for a cahange(like your politicians should do):nono:

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperViking: I don't know WHAT started you on your rant....but that site you posted, all I did was tell the truth---it was causing my computer to crash...all kinds of DANGER messages (100's of them)...NO site came up...only one after the other after the other of danger messages--that was my COMPUTER that did that....no one was bashing you at all, nor acting arrogant, in my opinion...this IS the Viper Forum--TALK VIPERS!!!~~ That's what we ALL want on here!!! SHARE your Vipers with us, your experiences, etc....but this bashing---I don't know....I was TRYING to tell you in PM and posts that your site was simply inappropriate ON MY COMPUTER....(I certainly didn't purposely set off all those warnings, but had a HELUVA time getting rid of all of them~~and, no, your site still did not come up)....tell you what? IN honor of this thread---just POST A PIC!!! ~juli~

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had this slight delusional sense that as I scrolled through post after post of misunderstanding about cultures, countries, ****, and on, that SOMEONE WOULD PASTE THEIR CAR ON MY SCREEN.

There are probably people at the FBI studying this thread. We will all be under arrest shortly. Especially when 4chenry gets hauled off for wearing the ******* outfit and starts spilling names...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had this slight delusional sense that as I scrolled through post after post of misunderstanding about cultures, countries, ****, and on, that SOMEONE WOULD PASTE THEIR CAR ON MY SCREEN.
There are probably people at the FBI studying this thread. We will all be under arrest shortly. Especially when 4chenry gets hauled off for wearing the ******* outfit and starts spilling names...

No comment!~! (I plead the 5th)....juli
(post a pic.....already.....not you, Dave...)

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This right now is my favorite pic. Got my VCA gear on, the ink, the car, in my simply urbane suburban 'hood. PS: My monkey is in the trunk......waiting.

:hug:
January.jpg

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, great looking ride. Don't know about you though. Better let one of the female contributors handle that. My reputation around here is weird enough w/o noting that you look like a handsome fellow.

OK all you train wreck engineers, we're now up to a ratio of 2 pics per 31 useless posts. Wait, that's 32 useless posts now.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice Viper, Mark--and I agree wholeheartedly with Dave, you are a very handsome guy...oh, didn't DAVE say that? I like the 'group hug' too!~! Thanx for the pic...(I know there was also an earlier pic of you also with your car, thank you!).....up to even 32 now, Dave...adding any more? ~juli

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I missed what ever lead to this rant. But I disagree with most of what you said.

While Americans are percieved as Arrogant, if you've spent time All Around the World, then you would realize Americans are NOT any more arrogant as the rest of the World.
Your post is NOT surprising, you try to stereo-type Americans, and it's NOT reality. Sitting on the couch, drinking a 6 pack, come on now...........

If you've visited The REST of the World, then you would appreciate America more, and understand why we are the CENTER of the World, why we are the whom everyone calls on for help, and why everyone, including you, want to live here.

My time LIVING all around Europe, made me appreciate America even more and realize what's really going on in the World.

Ok ok..no let us be a little civiliced on this forum..first of all, I lived in the US for almost 17 years, and I know how you American's think and live..I have been inside and outside of the comon American household..I have seen how you present yourself in the open public and seen how you change when you are behind closed doors..you are not at all different from the rest of the world, as a matter of af fact, you all came from the rest of the world, but you believe that you are the big brothers..ok so we "outsiders" might not have the same atitude and arogance as Americans, but at least we are open enough with it and show it publicly on our streets and in our political views..c'mon, everybody can tell an American when they see one, no matter were in the world they are..get down from your big horses and broden your horizon and realise that America is not the center of the world..get your bodys out of the comfy chair, leave the channal changer and the 6pac behind, and do some traveling and start to discover that the world is bigger than NY and LA, and you will have a BIG change of atitude..have you noticed that as soon as anybody here try to start a new forum..you can't ceep it on track..YOU MESS IT UP FOR YOURSELF..just like most anything else you try to do..WAKE UP AMERICA..this is a VIPER forum and NOTHING else..GET IT..don't blame it on outsiders, stand up and admit that you do something wrong yourself..for a cahange(like your politicians should do):nono:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine