Here's some pics of my cars, my Z06 is my track car and the GTS is my BABY

I'll spare you guys the pic of me:lmao:

vetteadamspolish.jpg

gingerman_june_2007_011.jpg

Last edited:

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok Dave, here's a pic of me giving some pointers in a really awsome Viper-that's my track car in the background..at Gingerman last month
gingerman_june_2007_029.jpg

V

Venomiss

ok Dave, here's a pic of me giving some pointers in a really awsome Viper-that's my track car in the background..at Gingerman last month

Leslie,
Great pictures and thank you for sharing them with us! :2tu:
Coming to MAM in September by any chance?

V

Venomiss

You seem to be recruiting.
Maybe-and I figure you need a Viper crowd to hang out with since you like the boards here.;) Much more fun cruising with Viper friends where you are from.

Just for the record last time I talked with a recruiter I was in Army Reserves for six years.
So come on in-join us!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Yummy! I love the professional (legal counsel) look!!! P.S. I had to look at you gallery.;)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you all are HILarious:)

Compensating-I used to live in Parkersburg, am now in N Indiana area

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dontcha hate it when your car breaks down in the middle of the road? :D

Especially looking absolutely perfect with the owner apparently not noticing he's in the road!~! (LOL--GREAT picture...good idea to take it in the road actually...we could not do that here in Albany, unless we went out to where we drive in the country)...thanx for posting a pic WITH a person and the picture with the daughter as well. Staying on topic!
~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, if you consider your cars to be your babies, as others do their dogs...means you don't/didn't have any 'real' babies to baby!~! LOL--great cars, enjoy!~~~juli

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the Club Mark, it's always a pleasure to meet fellow members and I hope God will allow a paths to cross one day!
I'm Kevin Knight (Knightviper)34 from Maryland

Knightviper.JPG

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice picture, Kevin--GREAT looking Viper!~~~ Your arm looks like it becomes invisible into the window! Thanx for posting your pic!! ~juli

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice picture, Kevin--GREAT looking Viper!~~~ Your arm looks like it becomes invisible into the window! Thanx for posting your pic!! ~juli

You're right Juli, it' does look like my arm disappears. I guess I was hugging my baby;), I've been dumb enough to answer my phone before while driving and I know how crazy it would be drive with only one arm. Sometimes we need to stop and thank the Lord for the blessings we do have ':2tu:' KV

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960