Post a pic!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice uhhh....ASSETS there

you must be popular with the women:D

Ah nope, it has been and will always be "women and children first", especially in ship disasters ;)
Here's me being "Insane In The Mid Brain" after some booze :lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I did get the MSN address of one of the German girls that sat on our table ('twas at a very big car meet with close to 1000 cars), but otherwise I'm not being a very happy camper :(
You mean to tell me that booze gets a guy good chances with the women ;) ?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm and here I was thinking the ladies don't like a drunk guy, prefering one who can provide a good future as a loyal husband hahaha.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna spend my Labor Day at a Logan's parking lot car show. Might rain. Might get the GTS wet. Will post pics later. It'll be the only V10 there for sure.

ENJOY, DAVE!!!!! Sorry it might rain, that's a bummer....sunny, hot here...when Mike gets back from work, his son is visiting us, so we will head up to Lake George (a tourist area), play mini-golf (where I RULE!!)....and just enjoy the day and everybody's company.
Yep, will love to see your pics!!! (we are not vipering....:( ...3 of us....:) )
~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'd prefer people with Corvettes post elsewhere.:D

Lol it doesnt even have a Corvette engine but a regular 4banger? Come on man give a brother a break it's not like DC vehicles are plenty let alone affordable over here :)

V

Venomiss

Do they actually give you that? They won't even give me the title of Viper Owner with the VIN I supplied. Nor do they respond to emails inquiring about it. Are people that pay on a different system?

First off-who did you contact with a PM and when? (Chris or Lee?) Realize that they check these things manually so it takes a bit of time so please be patient-hopefully your VIN checked out. If it has been a while please PM whoever again.
Still waiting for you to join us Dave.....:)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they actually give you that? They won't even give me the title of Viper Owner with the VIN I supplied. Nor do they respond to emails inquiring about it. Are people that pay on a different system?
Never saw any e-mails or PM's from you on the main admin contacts. Sorry we missed you! We updated your title (easy enough) and an avatar comes with VCA membership along with a bazillion other benefits. Give it a thought! :2tu:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off-who did you contact with a PM and when? (Chris or Lee?) Realize that they check these things manually so it takes a bit of time so please be patient-hopefully your VIN checked out. If it has been a while please PM whoever again.
Still waiting for you to join us Dave.....:)

Never saw any e-mails or PM's from you on the main admin contacts. Sorry we missed you! We updated your title (easy enough) and an avatar comes with VCA membership along with a bazillion other benefits. Give it a thought! :2tu:

Used the supplied email contact of [email protected]. Sent twice, 2 & 3 weeks ago respectively. Not aware of any specific person to PM regarding matters, so the email was the apparent route of contact.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Used the supplied email contact of [email protected]. Sent twice, 2 & 3 weeks ago respectively. Not aware of any specific person to PM regarding matters, so the email was the apparent route of contact.

Dave, all's ya had to do was ASK buddie!!!! :cool: Any one of us could have directed you to the correct moderator~~~! Now a PIC for your avatar, YESSSS!!! ~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Denny Wagner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and one of my Vipers

34me.jpg

Chuckster...you had the hairlip fixed!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics Dave, did you get any rain like you thought? Now you gotta choose a pic for your AVATAR!!!! ~juli

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't see alot of Viper Pictures:(
Big Brake Dave @ Willow Springs :omg: coming off turn 4:drive:

Testing - Testing - Testing (excuse to track car:lmao: )

Big Brake Dave:drive:
251.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

May I ask what you do for a living? I've noticed you have quite the car collection. PS: I'll be willing to quit my job to be your right hand man..:)

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks.....I just had to cancel my VCA membership.
Man you should be thanking me knowing that hard word and dedication can yield such a great body...something for you to work towards!!! Some of us guys don't need a Viper to get hot chicks!!!:smirk:

OP
OP
L

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man you should be thanking me knowing that hard word and dedication can yield such a great body...something for you to work towards!!! Some of us guys don't need a Viper to get hot chicks!!!:smirk:

too bad these forums have a 19:1 penis to ****** ratio.:2tu: Not too many hot chicks for you to put a pic of you in your underwear for...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456