Post pics of your GTS/RT-10 with stripes.

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO, the Viper looks drastically better with stripes (there are exceptions like treesnake). I am interested in seeing what your guys stock striped cars as well as the custom stripes. If i choose the red 97 gts, I am trying to envision what color stripes it needs (white, black, silver, etc). Show off your stripes!
P.S.-Have fun showing off those B/W GTS :mad:

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
R u kidding me... c'mon with all these freaking "Post A Pic" threads...

:search:

There are thousands of pics of these cars all over the internet and this forum. That request wasn't for something which is limited, or custom to only a few cars. :rolleyes:

:usa:

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
IMO, the Viper looks drastically better with stripes (there are exceptions like treesnake). I am interested in seeing what your guys stock striped cars as well as the custom stripes. If i choose the red 97 gts, I am trying to envision what color stripes it needs (white, black, silver, etc). Show off your stripes!

Dude, you either got to pull the trigger or not. Here are things I learned when I searched for over a year to get my car...
1. There will always be a better deal
2. Don't buy it as an investment
3. Pictures do not do this car justice at all

Some cars look great in pictures and the viper does...but in person it is a different story. I would seriously go test drive the viper and decide if you want to get it or not and be done with it.

From other posts you are doing this to mitigate lower resale down the road correct? So why would you put stripes on the red 97 gts? I never looked at cars that had stripes when they should not have had them. It was a personal preference and I know many people do share those sentiments. If you are buying this car to enjoy, have fun and want it to look like your preference....well then do it and stripe it up...but stop worrying about resale down the road to get your b/w.

Finally, red with black stripes looks ****. Me personally, am just keeping my red 2000 ACR as is....they say red was too common but there were only 35 solid red ACR's in 2000....;)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone say post some pics of their cars??? :rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've always thought the Vipers needed stripes, but thats just my personal preference. If I had a red one, I'd get black stripes. It would look sharp as hell.

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
always happy to help :D
You must be registered for see images attach

..black works better when using the black softtop too

as you can see, stripes keep the chicks happy!

OP
OP
C

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks bolt for the support. Your car looks sick with what you did to the front end. Who makes that? Everyones car looks great. I like both the white and black stripes alot. I am still learning about Vipers and I take it Bullriders car is a custom color, which looks awesome. Your stripes are also really nice too because while the traditional stripes look amazing, it is also refreshing to see something different. Thanks again guys.

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've always thought the Vipers needed stripes, but thats just my personal preference. If I had a red one, I'd get black stripes. It would look sharp as hell.

A friend of mine here just did that but took it a step further than I've seen posted. He already had 19/20 black w/chrome lip iForged Astras. We'd talked about stripes a few times but before he'd consider he'd "have to see it." Luckily I had a bunch of pics I'd collected over the years of DEVIL DOG and Red Snake's cars and 6 days later he was striped :D. Red with black stripes with black wheels...I don't know if it gets any better than that.

Justin's ACR is probably the most wicked-looking Viper I've ever seen...online or otherwise.

OP
OP
C

cujo200231

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend of mine here just did that but took it a step further than I've seen posted. He already had 19/20 black w/chrome lip iForged Astras. We'd talked about stripes a few times but before he'd consider he'd "have to see it." Luckily I had a bunch of pics I'd collected over the years of DEVIL DOG and Red Snake's cars and 6 days later he was striped :D. Red with black stripes with black wheels...I don't know if it gets any better than that.

Justin's ACR is probably the most wicked-looking Viper I've ever seen...online or otherwise.

Are those stripes vinyl?

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After I got in trouble with Johnny Law for no front plate I went down to the stealership to see if they had any front plate brackets and they did...but you have to DRILL into your fascia. This looks like of one such bracket. OUCH.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to 2nd that! I've seen this car many times in person & I NEVER get tired of looking at it. Absolutely mesmorizing...

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You get to run Texas plates in England???
No...That car has only just been imported, its not allowed on the road yet, Les is waiting for the SVA (single vehicle Approval) test, once the car has passed you then have to go to the Vehicle licence office and apply for UK plates ;) The Police are getting tough on plates over here now as we have ANPR Cameras (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) and speed cameras. You have to (by law) display number plates front and rear of your vehicle. Its all part of the Big Brother plan :( If you get caught without a front numberplate its a $45.00 fine :( I normally place my plate on the inside of the front windscreen, then remove it at shows :) So far So good :2tu:
Mark
:uk:

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You could throw some black stripes on my 97' GTS that’s in the classifieds and make me an offer.:D

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never would have thought about you having multiple sets of vents:dunno:

I only have one pair of drawers - they last me 5 days until I do laundry:
Day 1 - wear normally
Day 2 - wear them backwards
Day 3 - Wear them inside out but normal
Day 4 - Wear them inside out and backwards
Day 5 - Commando & button flys!

:omg::omg::omg::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Like a woman with more than one pair of clean underwear, I have multiple sets of hood vents. I think for the holidays I might just put together a green set.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Night time.

JonB sells clip-on license plate holders. No holes.

Here in BC, "No front plate" is worth $145 each time. I've got two so far. We have the plate recdognition cameras in VANCOUVER, not in the rest of the province so I get less than 1 ticket a year.

Ted

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You asked about stripe color. what color is your car?

White comes on many REd cars, my '98 GTS had Silver stripes and I thought they looked better than the white stripes. (my stripes were vinyl)

Ted

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted, you KNOW I've always loved your Viper, and that's an awsome pic of it too!

Gonna be putting stripes on my GTS next week, anyone have pics of 10" stripes?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave