POST YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE GTS PIC

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice pics!!! i know a graphic designer that can turn these pics into painting like pics and get them put onto canvas of any size. let me know if anyone is interested.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice pics!!! i know a graphic designer that can turn these pics into painting like pics and get them put onto canvas of any size. let me know if anyone is interested.

Got a price estimate?

KMODStang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Got a price estimate?

IDK, shoot her an email at [email protected]. she has a bunch of pics of the work she has done. her name is cherrie, tell her joey sperlazza sent you.

here is a pic she did of her friends truck. it was a photograph, but she rendered it to make it a painting and had it printed onto canvas. looks like a real painting when all is said and done.

You must be registered for see images

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My 97 GTS
You must be registered for see images attach

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That night time shot is cool.

Thanks. It does look like a night time shot, but it's actually a shot of the car while driving under one of the bridge tunnels in Virginia.

BW VIPER GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not my all time fav, but its the only decent pic of my car I have right now.

You must be registered for see images

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you said a while back you were going to get black wheels for that beast... did you decide on a set yet?

ab, we are having a meet in Evansville, IN on april 28th and a few vipers and other high end cars are showing up. A TT viper from louisville may come, just seeing if you have that weekend open. PM me if you want more details!

TTT for this great thread!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32