Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep here is a pic

DSC00498.JPG

Car_finally_home_001.JPG

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
never been much of a white car fan, but that 2nd pic could change my mind! good luck on the sale, nice car

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't like white cars except for the Viper with blue stripes. It was my second choice in a Viper besides Red. Good Luck with your sale.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well just posted the car up for sale. Trying to free up some money so she has to go. Check it out in the classifieds and let me know what you think. Once she does sell I will start making plans on an ACR so I won't be gone for to long. Once you drive a VIPER you can never go back....
Tom

Just curious, why did you change out the hood? Was it your preference, or was there a problem with the OEM one?

OP
OP
T

Tom2334

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The reason I changed out the hood was for looks. In my opinion it is alot nicer then the origonal hood. The OEM hood fit it perfect.

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, love that car. I am going nuts waiting on my turn to buy. down to 11 months left before I can buy one. good luck to you.

OP
OP
T

Tom2334

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I hate to sell it but I am getting married this year and building a house and a new job so something has to give. After we are all settled in I plan on a 08 or 09 ACR but this one has to go first.

Tom

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte