powder coated wheels

OP
OP
S

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all
I just got back from the all Mopar car show. What a great day. Lots of beautiful cars. Guess what!, Everyone loved my car, they just loved 1 more. A 2003 Paxton Supercharded Viper.. It was sweet. Even he liked my car.
With over 100 cars there mostly new challengers, our 2 Vipers were the center attraction....
So to all you haters, I just have to say that individuality is important. I have a vision with what I want and it worked. I know that everyone may not like it but I don't care. It's what I want.

With over 100 people telling me they love what I did to my viper, the 5 or 6 of you that are telling me what to do to it can BLOW ME...

Here is the winner of the mopar show.. Awesome Viper!

I do love all of your opinions, The Alley boys not so much.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just thought I would post a picture of all the people who were Vomiting on my car all day.. By the way, this was the type of crowd around my car all day..
They absolutely were repulused by the spoiler and wheels..

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 people looking and laughing isnt such a good thing. you can see the lady is laughing and her husband is yelling at her for being so mean.

i really do need to paint my wheels like that though. they look great.

OP
OP
S

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Most of you who hate what I have done are GTS owners who can never experience what it is like to drive with an open top, unless you have previously owned one. With that said, I invite any of you (Viper Owners) who are close to me to an invite where I will take you to a restaurant of your choice ( all expenses paid by me) and drive my car and see if you are embarassed by my spoiler or wheels, to see what the public reaction is!

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all
I just got back from the all Mopar car show. What a great day. Lots of beautiful cars. Guess what!, Everyone loved my car, they just loved 1 more. A 2003 Paxton Supercharded Viper.. It was sweet. Even he liked my car.
With over 100 cars there mostly new challengers, our 2 Vipers were the center attraction....
So to all you haters, I just have to say that individuality is important. I have a vision with what I want and it worked. I know that everyone may not like it but I don't care. It's what I want.

With over 100 people telling me they love what I did to my viper, the 5 or 6 of you that are telling me what to do to it can BLOW ME...

Here is the winner of the mopar show.. Awesome Viper!

I do love all of your opinions, The Alley boys not so much.

Just thought I would post a picture of all the people who were Vomiting on my car all day.. By the way, this was the type of crowd around my car all day..
They absolutely were repulused by the spoiler and wheels..

LMAO you really are a smart one. In a car show of 100+ cars and two Viper show up, of course they are going to attract attention...even one with a dual stage hideous wing and off looking rims like yours. Tell you what, go even the playing field. Go to a Viper meet with 100 other Vipers there and see how much attention your car attracts.

Any time you go ANYWHERE, a Viper will attract attention...even if it looks like yours...two seperate wings...give me a fu@#$ng break. :lmao:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since this is somewhat of a powder coat wheel thread does anybody know of a powder coater that uses a quality clear coat? I had some stockers redone at Wheels America and the clear coat was more cloudy like the 97 wheels instead of the shinier 98. I won't go to them again.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since this is somewhat of a powder coat wheel thread does anybody know of a powder coater that uses a quality clear coat? I had some stockers redone at Wheels America and the clear coat was more cloudy like the 97 wheels instead of the shinier 98. I won't go to them again.

I had a guy here in Muskegon do my old RT's wheels. He said they make a 80% clear, and a more expensive 90% clear. The 90% looked awesome, and just like the newer stock wheels. The wheels were also re-polished prior to powder coating. However I wouldn't recoment him because he somehow lost one of my center caps.......?????

Also I am 27 years old and live in Muskegon MI and would like to think I have pretty good taste in cars. I live in the same city as ScottMC. I have seen the RT in person. It looks pretty good in person. The idea of the two wings is a little funky, but you don't notice it in person. But then again what the hell do I know my car is Matte black!!

But on that note, most the car shows here are a little on the janky side. Custom Lumina's, and corvette's.