Power vs. Style

shawalka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hats off to the new Viper design. Many hate it, many like it. Sounds familiar. Personally, I prefer the GEN-II. I feel kinda bad, cause I love the body, but it just eats away at me knowing there's 505ci around the corner, better performing chassis, etc. However, after thinking over it a lot, I've decided to stay loyal to the GEN-II. It's kinda like a musclecar. Sure there are plenty of cars faster, lighter, better handling, but you just love them for what they are. So, looks like I'm still hoping for a GEN-II. Ten years from now, I'll be out of college, making some good money (well I hope anyway, I'd think Computer Engineering should take me somewhere), I'll be in the market for a 2002 RT/10. After that, maybe there will be a way to drop the 505 in there. If not, looks like I'll have to design a way myself
You must be registered for see images
Much like many love their 60's musclecars, I feel a passion for the GEN-II. I've loved it since '92, (Well, from '96 I should say) and I'll always be that way. As time goes on, everything seems to get faster, but I'll deal with that.
What was the point of this post? I don't know. I just felt like saying it. As far as me purchasing a 2002 in 10 years, one of you buy one now and maintain it well. It'll be a worthwhile investment in the end. Or, how about those of you with 2 Vipers. Do you really need 2? Everything you need to know in life you learn in kindergarten. Wasn't sharing one of those lessons. I think it's about time we started sharing, don't you?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by shawalka:
Sure there are plenty of cars faster, lighter, better handling

Some cars may be faster, lighter, better handling but not "plenty"

Do you really need 2?

Yes
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Best of luck to you.