Powercruise USA @ Brainerd MN, July 12,13,14

Rare Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm just curious if anyone is planning to check out this event this year? I went last year even though it was a 6 hour drive from home, but it was worth every penny and well worth the drive. Lots of different events to be involved in, depending on what you like. It doesn't even have to be a Viper, you can bring any car or truck you want. I was one of only 4 Vipers that were there that weekend, but there were all kinds of different rides on the track. It's more of an "open cruise" on BIR, but you can cruise or race or whatever, as long as you stick to their few simple rules. It's a lot of fun, and I've never seen anything else like it before. I really recommend at least checking it out at powercruise.com. I think there's another one going down in Houston next week too, but that's a little too far from home for me.

Here's a small intro video from last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tATRin3yhRc

I'm coming down from Canada in a unique convoy of about 7-10 cars that are ready to play, mostly modern Mopars, a few full size SRT8 cars, even a typical Dodge pickup and a pretty wild 04 Cobra ragtop that's a lot quicker than it has any right to be.

If you decide to come out, we're a pretty friendly bunch!

Dason

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper