prefix splitter deal

fixumm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
anyone looking for a front splitter from prefix. I just put a wing on the back of my GTS and it looks killer. So now i want to get a front splitter so if i can get 10 people that want one then we can get a deal. just seeing if it is worth it first.

OP
OP
F

fixumm

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know how to post pictures here yet....you can go to http://www.prowleronline.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/015698-2.html and you will see one in the 4th picture. list price is $3000.00 go to www.prefix.com to see the price. First I want to see even if I can come close to 10 then I will work on price. I have looked around and I think it is the best looking one out there not like there are that many to look at. I am going to get one and I am just trying to save some cash....I will send a email tonight to see if he will give me some kind of price savings.

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It is definately the best looking piece available. Just pricey at 3k. Hopefully they will come off a bit. Let me know.

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it at least carbon fiber for that price? I am working on having a custom one made in carbon for no more then $800.

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only problem with the carbon fibre is if you touch a curb or a speed **** the carbon will fray and ends up looking tatty, I had one made for my GTS, ended up buying a factory GT2.

Plus if you bought one you could cut as many out in ALi as you wanted then have them plastic coated or painted/powdercoated.

Or if you have even more patience make a cardboard template. :2tu:

3,000 dollars is a huge amount of Viper Tax :rolleyes: :buttkick: :bonker:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire