Private track day rental Buttonwillow Feb 28th

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those wanting to track their Viper or other track toy, Omega Motorsport is putting on a private track day rental at Buttonwillow Raceway Park on February 28th. The event is limited to 25 cars and costs $275.00 per car. This means you can have multiple drivers per one car if you want. I've done Omega Motorsport's other track day events and their standing 1/2 mile roll races and they put on a first class operation.

On past track day events I've done with Omega Motorsport, often there are less than 12 cars on the track at any given time meaning you pretty much have the track to yourself. Unlike most open track events that have timed sessions and run groups, this is a true open track. You can go out as often as you want, for as long as you want, when you want. This is a great event for those that want a lot of seat time for testing suspension settings, tire pressures, experimenting with track lines, etc without the structured sessions like a traditional open track event.

http://www.omegamotorsport.com/#!but...low-22814/cc94

I'll be bringing ramps, jacks, jack stands, compressor, tools, etc if anybody should need them during the day or for airing up at the end of the day for the trip home.

Cheers,
George

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great George, maybe next time. Heading to Willow in the 1st and 2nd with West Coast racing . Should be close to 10 vipers there, if you can make swing over from Buttonwillow Mike

OP
OP
T

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great George, maybe next time. Heading to Willow in the 1st and 2nd with West Coast racing . Should be close to 10 vipers there, if you can make swing over from Buttonwillow Mike

Mike,

I would have done both the Buttonwillow and the Willow event but I have to leave from Buttonwillow to Vegas for work that following week. This work thing is starting to get in the way of my track time, lol.

Have fun at Willow!!

Cheers,
Geoge

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allan, yeah, but with these SoCal tracks in the desert, June and September are very marginal and no one tracks in July-August

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala