Proformance Wheels / Karting event June Sat. 6/18

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Proformance Wheels / Karting event June Sat. 6/18

Guys, this should be a real fun event. This place is a custom fabricator of wheels, among many other services. They recently powder coated my Viper wheels, calipers, and my Truck Wheels. They do very high end work, for some big name celebs. We will be given a tour of the facility, enjoy the hospitality and then shoot off to Go-Karting. Info below:

55 Plain Ave.
New Rochelle, NY 10801
(914) 654 1010

Arrive 9:30 am, then around 11:30 will be leaving for Ct, Go Karting at:

On Track Karting
984-N Colony Rd
Wallingford, CT 06492

Arrival at ON Track is 1:00 pm, cost $75 pp

THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT SINCE ALL IS INDOORS, and with the weather we've been having, not a bad idea. Come with your Viper, truck, whatever.

More to follow as we get closer.

Any questions, pm me, or call my cell: (914) 755 5145

Thanks,
Andrew

55 Plain Aveneu - New Rochelle, NY 10801 - 914.654.1010

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:

Andrew2K
*** BLK
Chazz
PrimeTime
Lou
Edgar
Frank

Andrew, on behalf of the NY/CT Club "THANK YOU" for working on this :usa:

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow ! that was fast, should I have expected less from our President? Please keep the list going.
lolol

Really, I've seen this place, anyone who appreciate's metal working and plastic fabrication will be amazed. Now they are doing carbon fiber transfers on wheels, looks HOT !

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to this, the car is all back to normal after this past weekend's beating I took at NJMS, it's time for some cruise fun.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be at the Childrens event earlier in the day then I might take a swing by the go kart track to see how its going. It is roughly a 1 hour drive from the Childrens event.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be at the Childrens event earlier in the day then I might take a swing by the go kart track to see how its going. It is roughly a 1 hour drive from the Childrens event.

KNG SNKE, after Proformance I have to drop my car off with Scotty "The Wrench" and most of the guys said they would rather reschedule the karting part of the event. Looking forward to meeting you soon :2tu:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KNG SNKE, after Proformance I have to drop my car off with Scotty "The Wrench" and most of the guys said they would rather reschedule the karting part of the event. Looking forward to meeting you soon :2tu:

So is the carting part cancelled afterwards? Also, someone should make arrangements for parking as their lot is only big enough for 5 cars max and it's always full. There isn't much street parking due to all the shops on the street as well!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is the carting part cancelled afterwards? Also, someone should make arrangements for parking as their lot is only big enough for 5 cars max and it's always full. There isn't much street parking due to all the shops on the street as well!

Moundir, correct the go kart part will be cancelled and I will remind Andrew about the parking......THANK YOU

OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian, Please add Don Rizzo to the count. He will be the photographer for the event. And by the way he's a good friend of mine. If you guys want any pics of your cars, whatever, clean 'em up and he'll be happy to take shots of whatever. When it's all over he'll need an email address for someone who can post the pics on the board cause I never have any luck doing that and he's not a member anyway.

And by the way, I was assured parking is not a problem. They have access to a lot across the street and next to them, But I will call Mario tomorrow and give him a rough head count.

Thanks

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:

Andrew2K
*** BLK
93ViperBoy
Moundir
PrimeTime
Lou
Edgar
Frank
Carmello
Don Rizzo

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete, it's the Mobile station on the left side as you heading towards Chuck.

Mobile Gas Station
Hutchinson River Pkwy N
White Plains, NY 10605

also I will let you know Fri. of everyone coming from the Island

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll bet you breakfast that Jon won't go

Consider it a BET ONLY if you pay for mine and Jon :D maybe afterwards we will cruise over to the Daily Planet. I have to be at Warnock Dodge by 1:30 but can push it for 2:30/3

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I just got toff the Phone with Mario at Proformance. He says Parking will NOT be a problem. He will make sure his spots are cleared out and there is other parking available.

Andrew

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:

ViperJon
PythonPete
Andrew2K
*** BLK
93ViperBoy
Moundir
PrimeTime
Lou
Edgar
Frank
Carmello
Don Rizzo
MKTaxMan
Rocky ?
Heskell ?

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:

Synergy
PythonPete
Andrew2K
*** BLK
93ViperBoy
Moundir
Lou
Edgar
Carmello
Don Rizzo
MKTaxMan
Richie7
Rocky ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice day today guys, thanks for everyone showing up ! I think Proformance Industries will be seen around our site lots in the future. The work done over there is nothing short of BEST quality, and obviously Mario knows what he's talking about. The pics should be up in a few days, but I know we got some great shots. Hey Adrian, still hungry ?? lolololol.

Andrew

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Special THANKS to Mario Caminero of www.proformanceindustries.com for hosting this event for the club and Andrew for putting this together had a great time today. I must admit we have a great group of men in this club had a blast hanging with you all. and YES I'm still hungry :D because Pete didn't buy me the breakfast that was promise :lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21