proracer1 New pics of his LM EDDITION VIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: proracer1 More New pics of his LM EDDITION VIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I notice the license plate has changed also...
Great looking car!

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love the car, but do those foglights come on all the LM's? Really takes away from the beauty of the paintjob in the front of it.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jeff --

You're going to get it toooo purdy to go race those supercharged Z06's!! ;)

meggleto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You did a good job to replicating the real thing! All you need now are the side pipes and you're all set.

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

TRIED SIDE EXHAUST..TOOOOOOO LOUD

meggleto

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FWIW, turbo's would significantly quiet down the exhaust. If you're ever at a Viper gathering check out a couple Viper TTs and see if the exhaust note is too loud for you. If it's not too loud then you could consider replicating the LM Edition side pipes, selling your used supercharger locally and going with a twin turbo kit.

Just something to consider.

Bob K

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The second one of these cars belongs to a member of the WA VCA. It is definitely an eye-catcher and usually leads our group in 4th of July parades. It is extremely loud as I learned while following him in the parades. When he revs it up he scares the children and old folks. Funny to watch.

Bob K

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Meggleto...Already working on a twin turbo set up to be installed this winter. I already have the beefed up bottom end to handle the extra HP that set up will make. Maybe then I will put the side exhaust on..I had it on and it was deafening to the ears at WOT.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is beutiful....Wish the factory made a limited run of a street version of both Oreca color schemes and some ground effects. In a weird way it looks kinda plain without the other stickers. Not that the car is plain. Its far from it...Very unique Viper :2tu:

Not to quote myself but little did I know you were thinking along the same lines as I was....The car looks complete...Incredible :2tu: :2tu: ...Did you use the AutoArt model Viper[in this color scheme] for sticker reference? Just wondering since I remember the red/white Oreca replica one of you EuroViperOwners posted..Neil had said they used the AutoArt red/white model for sticker reference...Again great job :headbang: :2tu:

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is one on two cars that were done by Hillsdale Dodge after the LeMan virctory. The paint was fair when I got the car and was not really correct. Unless you were looking at the Auto Art diecast the average enthusiast would never know. However me being the anal perfectionist I am, couldn't stand it so I had the car repainted by Autoform. They DID use the 1/18 Auto Art model as a scale and Club Concepts re-created the decals the same way....Driving it is a blast on the street...People don't know what to say. though. Finally got the GT Mustang kids to leave me alone...

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff the car looks fantastic. you are really going to take off the S/C system and put on a TT system on? dont you have enough HP already? (ok that was a dumb question) Who is going to put on you TT setup? Hopefully i will run into you soon i would love a ride in that land rocket.

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael...I am giving the TT set up serious consideration. I have way too much $$ in my bottom end and would like to run an intercooler to help with the heat. I will be selling my whole ROE system including the Vec 2. I am not sure who is going to do the install yet. SVSi is a candidate. It isn"t really about more power it's about drivability.

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Love the car, but do those foglights come on all the LM's? Really takes away from the beauty of the paintjob in the front of it.
?

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I love the Gen III valve covers on the Gen II engine. Were there any problems with fit? Would they clear the 1.7 rockers? Very sharp paint job! :usa: :2tu: :headbang:

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GTS

That is why we did the spacers..To clear the TD rockers. Was a pain to re-do the PCV system with the ROE..But worth it in the end..... on a personal note. I MISS YOU JLG

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've done the PCV conversion twice and have worked out a fairly simple method to do it clean and quick.

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OK guys...Tony makes 4...If I get 2 more confirms by NOON Sunday, I will put the order in before I leave town....Otherwise it will have to wait until after Thanksgiving....I will not ask any one for $$ until I put in the order. After that I will need your cold hard cash..

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This was the best thread I have seen in a long time. The pictures and hearing how many others enjoyed this as much as I did. The valve covers look awesome in blue. Were they done in powder-coating? ** 5 Star **

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RichieSRT10...The first time we did the covers we powder coated them but the metal didn't take the powder. So we blasted them and then painted them..Thanks for the compliments...