Purner 19" Wheel & Tire pic

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purner 19\" Wheel & Tire pic

Here is a better photo of the purners. The wheels are 1 solid chunk of polished billet aluminum.

You must be registered for see images

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Purner 19

Are these better for roadracing vs. 18's?

If they are, could someone explain why?

Also, what is the current tire availability?

GARY J

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do you have longer studs because you road race?

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, the longer studs are for racing. Here is a side pic of the car right before it was loaded to go to the 1 mile drag race. The 19" tires can be included in a package price for under $5000 delivered. Normally there are center caps with the purner logo lettering.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

To truly appreciate how nice this wheels are, you must see them in person......pictures do not them justice! John Pruner(Compete Custom Wheels) is not only a great asset to the Viper community, but to Vette,Porsche,Mazda and Ferrari as well.

If you look at the fastest Vipers ..... they are running Compete Custom Wheels (Pruner set up). His products are VERY reasonably priced..... because you are dealing with the manufacturer.

John thankyou for your outstanding product.

Cudaman :usa:

Bugeater

Enthusiast
Reaction score

While were talking about Purner wheels, anyone have any 18's lying around that they would like to offload, maybe to justify the 19" purchase?

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, the longer studs are for racing. Here is a side pic of the car right before it was loaded to go to the 1 mile drag race. The 19" tires can be included in a package price for under $5000 delivered. Normally there are center caps with the purner logo lettering.

I have to say I saw these wheels are absolutely [*****] beautiful! I think I have to have a set! Do they come in 18" as well?

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No I spoke to John and he is only doing them in 19 :( I'd love to have them in 18s as well, but I settled for the old style 18' rims instead :cool:

OP
OP
W

WESTCOAST JASON

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I asked about other sizes also. No for now. Oh well, the 19's are actually totally sweet looking when tucked into the fenders. Also, the rubber for the 19's is not too bad as far as cost anymore.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21