Purple

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ok, I tried filling in the white stipes on the purple GTS and just hosed it.

How about the gold stripes on the first Purple GTS for my school East Carolina?

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Okay, fluffy, put the crack pipe down, and step away from the Viper. Heh-heh. *grin*

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh heh heh. Oh you're good! Clever, clever. :laugh:

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this what you're thinking of, VivaceViper?

:laugh: Oh Yeah! That is very sharp and might I ad quite tough looking. I like, too bad you can't just point and click and make my SRT that color. The midnight blue and the dark blue with a hint of purple are quite nice as well. Yikes on that orange one though, went a little too far with that one.

You really work wonders with that photoshop though, keep those pics coming. If I email you a pic of my SRT can you photoshop it with the Bluish/Green the Midnight blue and the Blue with purple hint colors?

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd personally like to see the regular '97 Viper blue on the SRT-10 Viper. If I got one, that is the color that I'd paint it.

-Dean.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Vivace, your doing a good job! I actually think that goldish color is pretty cool. The dark blue/purple looks good as well. Put some 20's on that gold one and you will have rappers all over it! lol... You will have to give me a few tips. How long have you been working with PS and what version are you using?

Austin

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"That green looks like the same color as the motorcycle that Cody sold at Daytona(from Orange County Choppers TV series). "

Viperzilla, that is exactly what I thought. BTW, that is one talented 15 y.o. boy. Plus I can't get enough of the father and son (Paulies?) duking it out.
If I were that kid, I would have kept that bike, being it was his first. I guess that's the way the **** flows.
Okay, now back to photoshopping vipers.

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You really work wonders with that photoshop though, keep those pics coming. If I email you a pic of my SRT can you photoshop it with the Bluish/Green the Midnight blue and the Blue with purple hint colors?

sure, go ahead and send me one. Try to get a picture with some nice reflections in it though... the flatter, brighter pics don't really turn out too well.

Put some 20's on that gold one and you will have rappers all over it! lol... You will have to give me a few tips. How long have you been working with PS and what version are you using?

You asked for it!

Using PS 7. I haven't really done much with it, certainly not a pro.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lord have mercy. LOL

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Daffy - that gold paint job is really neat. I've seen a show Skyline done in gold foil like that - it's a big job but can be done. Can't go those spoked wheels tho - sorry :)

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hah-hah. That is fluffy's You asked for it! from the post above mine. Heh-heh.
A great job on the transformation, fluffy. Those wheels look just like the Viper came with them. Thank goodness those are NOT the wheels that come with Vipers. I would kill over dead, and then roll over in my grave. LOL

VivaceViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Vivace, your doing a good job! I actually think that goldish color is pretty cool. The dark blue/purple looks good as well. Put some 20's on that gold one and you will have rappers all over it! lol... You will have to give me a few tips. How long have you been working with PS and what version are you using?

Austin

Austin sweetie, I think this should have been directed to Fluffy, he is the master mind behind the blue/purple and the gold pics. I have to give credit where credit is due. :D

And Fluffy, I will do my best to send you a pic with reflections on my SRT. Looking forward to seeing how the pics come out when you are done.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats who I meant Vivace. Sorry for the confusion. I meant to say: Your doing a good job Fluffy!! :D

Austin

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sold my RT/10 over a year ago but Vipers and Photoshop are two of my favorite things so I had to jump in on this thread. Here's what I'd like to see. The WSMBRGSRT (white stripe metallic british racing green SRT).

p.s. Never can seem to post a pic in a post so here's a link.
BRGSRT

There ya go, RTLittle. Wow. Looks awesome!