Quaife Viper ATB Differentials

doug@taylor-race

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has come to our attention that there is some confusion regarding Quaife warranty in the United States. R.T. Quaife Engineering Ltd does not warranty Quaife ATB units sold in the U.S. The warranty is the responsibility of Authorized U.S. Importer.

Taylor Race Engineering in Texas is the designer of the Quaife ATB Viper differential and the exclusive United States importer of the Quaife Viper differential. Any Quaife Viper Differentials obtained in the United States by any means other than Taylor Race Engineering or our Authorized dealers such as Woodhouse or Unitrax, has NO WARRANTY and could even be counterfeit.

To be sure that your Quaife Viper Differential comes with lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship, and is in fact a legitimate Quaife product, it must be obtained through Taylor Race Engineering or one of our authorized dealers. The warranty registration card must also be returned to Taylor Race Engineering within 30-days of purchase to activate your warranty. Furthermore, Taylor Race Engineering is the only Factory Approved Fitting Center in the United States, and will soon be the sole authorized warranty service repair facility in the United States for all Quaife ATB differentials.

There are several other items of importance. It is important to note that the installation of the Quaife Viper differential is one of the more complex installations in the Quaife line of ATB differentials requiring a significant amount of machine work, so the installation and set up is critically important and if done improperly could damage the differential and void the warranty. We have the expertise and experience, as do our Authorized dealers.

Also, be aware that Autotech d/b/a Quaife America is no longer an authorized importer of Quaife products.

In short, we at Taylor Race Engineering want to serve all of the Viper community with accurate information regarding an investment in Quaife products and we have the knowledge to help with all aspects of the Viper driveline, not just the Quaife ATB differential. We have been working closely with Quaife for 20 years or more and you can be confident that we have the expertise to guide you through your purchase of the Quaife ATB Viper differential and we can provide the proper installation.

If you are considering the purchase of a Quaife differential in the U.S., give us a call at 1-800-922-4327 to verify the authenticity of your product.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

doug@taylor-race

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got to love America where monopoly's are king. :D

Monopoly? If someone wants to buy a suspect product from an unauthorized source, with no warranty and no installation expertise to save $50.., that’s up to them. I'm just trying to save them some heartache. Also, I forgot to mention that PartsRack is also a dealer.

Last edited:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Monopoly? If someone wants to buy a suspect product from an unauthorized source, with no warranty and no installation expertise to save $50.., that’s up to them. I'm just trying to save them some heartache.

Doug, Of COURSE they do! $50 is the almighty price break. Better to save $50 on BayofThieves, and ThievesList, or groupbuys, and then simply network the expertise and support here, for free.

The Cynical Relic.

PS: UniTrax provides all the Quaife setup (Quaife from Taylor) of PartsRack differential upgrades and swaps. We even have several BRAND NEW ZERO MILES 2008 in stock, ready for conversion.

PPS I am pretty sure Taylor is a VCA Sponsor? (vs 'enthusiast') I see their banner now and then....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anytime you get a great product for the cheapest price there is something wrong on one end or the other, product or service. I have always believed that the true value in anything is the willingness and ABILITY to back up the products and services after the sale. This alone makes price a real non issue.

I also believe this as a consumer also not a dealer rep.

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see lots of customer no-service out there today,authorized product or not. I will say I've made a few purchases from john b and he's a stand up guy 100%!