Question about Fly Model Vipers.

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just wondering how many special collector editions Fly made.
I know there's a set with two or three Oreca GTS-R's and another one with the green # 49 Le Mans Viper '96.
Are there any other gift boxes that I am not aware of?

Thanks in advance!

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My collection of Fly cars is 50 plus, with about 5 of them in special collection boxes, I have collected them over a 3 year period from Ebay, with 99% coming from overseas....

The Viper 1/32 fly slot has not been made in years, cost ranges from $35.00 to as high as $650.00 for the ultra rare, I paid $525.00 for a Fly 96 Viper GTS B/W Indy 500 slot car about 2 years ago, I was offered $1,200.00 for it a month ago, but no way.....

Make sure you always get the blue card when ever you purchase a fly car....

Rick

OP
OP
W

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've just received the gift box with the three Oreca GTS-R's, but it didn't come with that blue card...or maybe I didn't look hard enough. :smirk:
Does that blue card only come with the ones that are sold separately?

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your correct, the Fly collector boxes do not come with the blue cards..looks like you got the 50,51,and 53 car, nice collection...do you have the 1/18 scale of these beauties??? very sweet.....they also make a 1/43 scale...

OP
OP
W

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your correct, the Fly collector boxes do not come with the blue cards..looks like you got the 50,51,and 53 car, nice collection...do you have the 1/18 scale of these beauties??? very sweet.....they also make a 1/43 scale...

Indeed, they truly are a nice addition to my collection.
As far as 1/18, I managed to buy the #53 GTS-R by AutoArt on eBay a couple of months ago, though I'm still looking for #51...
I believe #50 was never reproduced in the 1/18 scale, correct me if I'm wrong.
What company makes the 1/43?

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to dredge up an old post, but I'm looking for an A207 Fly Viper. Anybody have one they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks!

Joe