Question for Jon and Don

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi. I note that when you go to the VPA site it says that the change should be completed by June 10 and we will then again be able to order online. Is everything on schedule? Please advise when the grand reopening is going to occur.

Best and thanks again for your dedication to the Viper.

Best,

Bob

cigar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I placed an order last night and when I got to the end there was no option for a credit card, or even PayPal, I got a notice to mail a check. Seems like this is going to delay delivery since they are going to have to wait a few days to get my check. I hope this is only temporary?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
UPDATE: Saturday Jun 13 the last trailer of parts from KS was unloaded. We are 'organizing' parts continuously. The website is up and running, but still claims to have some inventory items that do not exist.

It is safe to say that "MOST ORDERS WILL BE LOCATED, PACKAGED and SHIPPED , WITHIN 2-3 DAYS of ORDER."

Converting the card-processing services of the website from VCA to PartsRack/Scharf has been more complicated. The default of "CHECK or Money Order" is indeed TEMPORARY! You can certainly pay by credit cards via phone/email. Safely email credit card info broken into 3 mails; Or email as a mix of words-digits like this: Four 167, one 83 five, etc etc etc! [email protected] please.

Thank you for your business (and patience) during this cutover.

Hint: We are going to offer NBF Specials: Nut-Bolt-Fastener assortments for: Enthusiast; Mechanic; Viper Tech/Shops. Thinking assortments of 50 - 200 - 500 pieces (for example) of Viper NBFs to simply keep on hand.

Last edited: