Question re Warranty Engine Rebuild

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with a concerned owner of an 06 with 2600mi who has been told he needs a warranty rebuild after taking the car in with a "funny noise" Car had 100 miles on it when he got it so my presumption is it was beat on by the dealer.
He has been told the engine would be removed and sent to the "Viper Race Team" for rebuild. I'm assuming they mean Arrow.
Is Arrow where rebuilds are still going? And most importantly DOES ANYONE HAVE A CONTACT NAME AND PHONE NUMBER AT ARROW??
He would like to call them for a little reassurance.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
He has been told the engine would be removed and sent to the "Viper Race Team" for rebuild. I'm assuming they mean Arrow.
Is Arrow where rebuilds are still going? And most importantly DOES ANYONE HAVE A CONTACT NAME AND PHONE NUMBER AT ARROW??
He would like to call them for a little reassurance.

LEE! I hate to be vague, but :

1) I have toured the VEWC several times including this year. {Viper Engine Warrty Ctr}
2) They (Arrow) have had the warranty contract from 4/94 thru 2007 (so far)
3) They're contractually 'prohibited' from Warranty-Owner chats. {Can U IMAGINE !?!?}
4) I invite the concerned owner to call me and I will share more than I can post...
5) DONT WORRY - BE HAPPY ! Each motor emerges BETTER! Each is Dyno-ed.
6) The guys at VEWC are amazing: Probably could diagnose by hearing, smell, or feel!
7) Im off to Salt Lake Grand Prix, back Monday. Call me now, or not til TUESDAY

Last edited:

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been there done that with a warranty rebuild. Todd even faxed me over the dyno sheet and post mortem before I had the dyno back....she had a couple more ponies to boot!;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang