Quick Coupe Photoshop...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I was banned, I did a few Photoshops, heres one of them. Thanks Chris (Firewater) for posting my other chops. :2tu: BTW, I left the roof scoop on since I know a lot of you like it.

Like I stated, this was a "******".

5580Coupe_Blue.jpg

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We the people of Tron city v1.0 appreciate your efforts.

*end transmission*

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'll never fly, looks too mucn like a GenII. That's why there are diff. genterations, to make them "evolve". The only difference I see with that is the clamshell from the GenIII and rims and a $150 roof scoop.

Just make it simple and give is the Comp. Coupe or Concept. Simple.

Gerald

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On one hand I'm not so sure that there has to be a radical departure from the popular Gen II coupe. People are still drawn to the style and Porsche seems to have done fairly well by gradually evolving their 911 style for over 50 years!

On the other hand, I not against the GSR, Comp Coupe, or some other entirely different design from the Gen II or Gen III.

Just don't give us that VOI Concept Coupe, it's not an integrated design and winds up being the worst of all options! :p

Austin -- how about adding a curve to the side gill. It doesn't have to look like the Gen II gill, but that sharp edged form from the SRT-10 is one of the most jarring aspects of the design. If the rest of the car has curves and they want to go back to the curved Gen II rear, then lets try to help them pull the whole thing together. Thanks for your creative ideas! :2tu:

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I have ever seen a post where somebody says the comp coupe is an ugly car. It's not brain surgery -- just make the comp coupe into a street car and retain every body detal that you can and still be street legal.

-Manny

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I have ever seen a post where somebody says the comp coupe is an ugly car. It's not brain surgery -- just make the comp coupe into a street car and retain every body detal that you can and still be street legal.

-Manny

I think everyone feels this way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine