race pedals

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone replaced their stock pedals with aftermarket pedals or pedal covers like the aluminum ones seen on some cars?

I have seen a set that Zero Altitude Flight offers (covers) and would like to hear some feedback from anyone that has installed them.

Thanks,

Jim

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was not happy with the look of the ZAF covers on their web page. I would really like to find machined aluminum ones with holes, rather than stuck on dots.

Geoff Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received a catalogue from Snake Oyl products and they have two different types. One is carbon fiber and the other is aluminum. There products are very high quality. Geoff Green

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too found the ZAF style to be less than attractive. I finally purchased a set from Snake Oyl that I really like and they look great. They are matte aluminum without the dots; just small holes. The clutch and brake pedal covers mount quite nicely and easily. The one for the accel pedal interferes with its operation so I chose to remove the loop mount and use two sided foam adhesive instead. The pedals look totally awesome. I believe they cost ~ $75.00. I saw a set in Pep Boys that looked pretty close for ~ $10.00. Check it out.

PS - ZAF makes great stuff. The pedals just didn't suit my style.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte