Racing Solutions 1319 RWHP SRT10

Racing Solutions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys as you know the turbo Vipers have been increasing in Horsepower thru out the years. We have all gone thru a learning curve. We have recently finished an SRT10 for one of our customers. I would like to share this Video with you. This is a 522 stroker with moderate sized turbos and a conservative tune at 21 lbs of boost. I have attached a link.

Jason

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/5aaf0bee-56b4-4b0f-a075-8ec2140cbe37.htm

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow thats one sick car!! Is it me or does that car have aftermarket paint job on it as well? Looks a lot darker then my red for sure :eek:

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That car was there when I picked up mine. It's a copperhead. If I remember correctly, Gerald told me that customer was spending 90-100k above the cost of the car. That package also included extra wheels/tires, upgraded brakes, tranny, quaife, half-shafts,other goodies, etc. Another quality job by RSI.

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have seen this "Copperhead' Viper in person and the car looks absolutely stunning. Congratulations to Racing Solutions on the awesome numbers!!!!

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hope it holds together. 21 lbs is a bunch of boost.

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Being a total horsepower ******, I would LOVE to feel what a Viper with that much power can do. At 1319 rwhp, it has more than TWICE the power of my Supra which is already a pretty scarey ride. Talk about a car that will demand your complete attention when driving, lol!

Can any of the guys out there with turbo Vipers comment on their reliability? I have been thinking about going this route at some point in the future.

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had a paxton then turbo. I can make the same power with about 2-3 lbs of less boost. It has to be better on the motor. Less stress.

I have only had my tt for about 2 months and no problems so far.

vd..

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Viper D...........I saw your TT Viper before it left RSI and it looked awesome. Glad to hear how much you are enjoying it.

I have had a paxton then turbo. I can make the same power with about 2-3 lbs of less boost. It has to be better on the motor. Less stress.

I have only had my tt for about 2 months and no problems so far.

vd..

OP
OP
R

Racing Solutions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the wonderful responses.

Larry how is the family?

Viper D,I know more power is calling your name. Its time to build that engine, so you can pick up another 100hp+ on the same amount of boost on pump gas.

Jim, you still tearing up the streets of Dallas?

Kelly, hows the Black Beast, that is one beautiul car.

David, its time for a Yellow and Black 06 Coupe.

Guys this car is defently fun to drive. The power is really linear. We are in the process of finishing up the small details so I will be posting more pics towards the end of the week.

Thanks Again,

Jason

car wash king

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys as you know the turbo Vipers have been increasing in Horsepower thru out the years. We have all gone thru a learning curve. We have recently finished an SRT10 for one of our customers. I would like to share this Video with you. This is a 522 stroker with moderate sized turbos and a conservative tune at 21 lbs of boost. I have attached a link.

Jason

Hi Jason i sure hope you had somebody else build there motor besides whoever built my RSI522 pile of [******].This week the crapy lifters that rsi put in my motor failed at a little less than 2k miles on motor .Anybody that has any questions about rsi tt kit or how they stand behind them pleses pm me before you waste any hard earned money Regards John

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jason

Hi Jason i sure hope you had somebody else build there motor besides whoever built my RSI522 pile of [******].This week the crapy lifters that rsi put in my motor failed at a little less than 2k miles on motor .Anybody that has any questions about rsi tt kit or how they stand behind them pleses pm me before you waste any hard earned money Regards John

Car Wash King
Give Underground Racing a call I'm sure they can fix it for you. They build a mean TT

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Jason

If any one wants to know about RSI they can ask me. I am a VCA member and have been around for a long time, have more than 9 posts and am friendly with alot of other tuners here.

RSI stands behind their work and have proved it to me!!!! just wanted to chime in.

I think that their work speaks for its self. This is what my "hard earned wasted money" looks like!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

vd.. :hitfan:

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well said Viper D!! RSI has modified my last 5 Vipers and I have always found their quality of work and customer service to be outstanding. My next Viper will be an SRT Coupe and it's first stop will be a trip to Racing Solutions for a bolt-on Twin Turbo package.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well its still good to hear both sides of the story its sort of like the henny. deal where some people have great experiences and others have gotten their cars ripped apart and sold off and still are waiting to collect money. if someone has a negative experience with RSI they should post it and just because he has 9 posts doesn't mean he is lying hes been registered on here since 04! He didn't make a new username just to come on here and bash he is upset with his set up and would like to voice it! Glad to see your work is done well D :) .

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
your right Ricky

But this guy has a History of making posts like this over at the Ally. He even emailed me while my car was at RSI with some b/s when I started asking real qustions he never replyed. How can you scare someone like that with nonsence and not reply back to questions. I spent alot of money with RSI and transport there and back for some 9 poster to scare me from Twin Turboing my SRT.

As for the 9 poster thing. It goes to show you that he does not take an active part of the club. Never posts or is even a member. People should know that. Unlike myself.

Bottom line is he had a opnion and so do I. To call my viper hard earned wated money thats [******]. Espacilly when I know the Whole story.

I/M me and I will tell you what I know. I don't think some hater sould take away from this carzy thread about RSI's good Hard earned work and major rwhp!!!!!

vd..

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well its still good to hear both sides of the story its sort of like the henny. deal where some people have great experiences and others have gotten their cars ripped apart and sold off and still are waiting to collect money...

RSI has worked on my car ... great job, no issues.

Let's face it folks, any time you do significant mods to your car, you're taking some risk. Things break. A professional racing motor needs to be rebuilt after only one endurance or 500 mile race ... and some of these tuner mods are putting much more more power out than a true racing motor ... you do the math ... there are no true guarantees in life ... ya buys your mods, ya takes your chances

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think this is the first time i heard a bad wors about RSI. i gotta think there is more to this story. id like to hear the whole deal myself.

viperD is pretty picky and knows what he wants. if RSI can make him happy, i gotta think they know thier stuff and do it well.

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car wash king goes into detail about the ordeal on viperalley. But having to ship your car 3x to a tuner to get it right has to be frustrating and expensive! I would have given up after the 1st try and moved on to someone who I felt could do the job correctly and closer.

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Jason built my Venom 650R when he was at H M S and did a great job. No problems to date and I recently did 40 dyno pulls to 6250 RPM redline in one day to tune after VEC2 install. :D

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me that some people don't even have the class to start their own thread, they'd rather ruin another person's post that has NOTHING to do with any other car other than the copperhead featured in the video. wash, why not start your own thread if you have a problem? Do that rather than ruining another person's thread.

Beautiful car, unbelievable results, kudo's to RSI for building this badass car.

Peter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang