Raffle Model

94yellow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone recieved their VCA raffle model yet, still waiting for mine.

Whoaa GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
None yet. They were suppose to be sent out last month per a letter from VCA.

What gives?? :rolleyes:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
snampro, The last raffle they said you would get a model with each entry, I don't think you;ll get one with the Comp Coupe.
And no, have not received mine.

Have people bought any CC raffle tickets yet?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, what gives !! My own VCA President feed me a line that we were getting them almost a month ago !! What Gives MR RC ?? !!!

I should have know it was a conspiracy !! I want my money back !! ;)

Jon

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I haven't recieved mine either. I just figured it was because I am in Canada.
But I got the letter stating they would be shipped in Sept.
What gives?

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have not received mine neither but expect to receive several of these model cars soon. Some have already received them (doctorbob and snakebitdave). Here are the pictures taken by snakebitdave. They look very nice. :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

4932Vipers_in_garage_7-05_003.jpg

4932Vipers_in_garage_7-05_002.jpg

4932Vipers_in_garage_7-05_001.jpg

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't think they were 1:24 scale. I thought they were smaller like 1:32 or 1:42 or womething like that? You know, matchbox size.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA has finally received their order from the overseas producer of the models. My understanding is that they have already been mailed out, but since Viper ticket buyers are all over the place, some will recieve them before others. A small mistake was noticed when the boxes were inspected. The date was printed 2003 instead of 2004. (maybe this small mistake will make them hugely valuable in 20 years).
VCA printed up some custom "2004" stickers and they should be enclosed with each model. Customers may decide for themselves if they wish to keep the box as shipped, including the 2003 date, or place the custom sticker over the 2003 date to properly.

Don't believe models will be available for the current Comp Coupe raffle. This is perhaps a once in a lifetime for many of us to have a chance at a real Viper race car. Please let your VCA officers hear from you as to your desire for models to be included in future raffles.

GTS Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"A small mistake was noticed when the boxes were inspected. The date was printed 2003 instead of 2004."

looks like the same box on ebay....old stock

maitso.jpg

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like you guys woke someone up. Just got mine today and they are 1:24 size. Gen 2 5 spoke rims which are painted black. The 4 stickers say "Viper Club of America". Not bad for $100. I'm not complaining as long as I win the next raffle.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Very Cool Model! Maisto must have had the printing and die cut "plates" for the original 2003 box printing and figured they'd just use the old ones..... go figure!

I'll try to find out the story!