Ralph signed my Viper today!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to a local car show today named Moparpalooza and had Ralph sign my car. Just thought I would share - I'm still amazed everytime at Ralph's grassroots approach to marketing and being a CEO :lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool. So did you ask him about rear suspension and window regulators while you were chitchatting?:rolleyes:

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice!! He really is ture grassroots type CEO.

Yup, he's always genuine and knows exactly what to say. Plus the fact that he comes to these small events on the weekends really says something about what he's trying to build.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He did same at Carlisle last summer, with both the Viper folks and LX platform people. Spent most of the day with both groups, on a STINKING hot Saturday. Very cool dude.

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm jealous...it's been my dream to have Ralph autograph my baby....But I was still lucky enough to meet him at Gen V Reveal Galla in NY; at least he autographed my viper magazine...Yipeee!! :)

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph sure likes that T-shirt. He's wearing in most of the pictures of him I see :rolaugh:. Someone send him a "God Made Vipers so Vette Guys Could Have Heros" shirt:headbang:. I'm not parting with mine - it's my car show usuall :2tu:

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph sure likes that T-shirt. He's wearing in most of the pictures of him I see :rolaugh:. Someone send him a "God Made Vipers so Vette Guys Could Have Heros" shirt:headbang:. I'm not parting with mine - it's my car show usuall :2tu:

Hah. Yeah, another friend commented "I'm starting to think Ralph only has one set of clothes."

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a cool dude. If I were CEO I would totally rock a T shirt and jeans 100% of the time.

Annnnnd that is why I am not CEO!

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. We met Ralph at a VCA ohio dinner and he asked for a picture of my wife and me. He is the real deal! He also has nice penmanship!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235