Ramps for single car enclosed trailer for Comp Coupe? help!

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a PM, I have a low Viper and trailer that lets me load w/out a hitch. Ramps attach to the door and fold out, They just screw down on the fold out side when not needed and hinge on the other.
Rohn

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Haulmark enclosed trailer. Originally, my trailer had a short hinged panel that flipped out to reach the ground when the door was lowered. I simply made an extension removing that short piece and making a 4' long one. (Next time I have the trailer open I can send a pic) I made elongated triangular parts (like door stops) to take the weight.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something like this would really help you out.

You must be registered for see images

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just use a 3 ft 2X10 as an extension and when we go to load jack the trailer nose up as high as you can with it attached to the truck it cuts the arc down and the Viper travels in easily.

Frank Parise

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Pit Pal Products makes aluminum ramps that attach to the inside of your rear trailer door. They work great on Vipers with very low ride heights. They are hinged so that they fold up and hang down on the inside of your door when traveling.

I purchased mine from Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies. They are 14" wide, 60" long, and 4" high. They retail for $235.99. Try part# PP701.

Phone number 1-800-688-6946
Web site www.pegasusautoracing.com

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've been talking to the wrong Featherlite dealer. Our enclosed Featherlight trailer has a full door and then ramps that extend about 5 or maybe even 6 feet. A friend with an Autoform fascia can load his car with no issues. These ramps are easily orderable Featherlite options - around $700 for hte pair, they fold up and secure tothe read door. Call Golden Gait Trailers at 1-800-895-3276 ask for Tim Masud (Owner) or Squire Ford (sales) and tell him who sent you. They usually have trailers in stock and several more on the way - all with the ramps. They are the largest featherlite car dealer on the east coast - they know car trailers....

Bruce Donaldson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I own a Featherlight model 4941-8628 with a 28' belly which we've used to haul our race Viper around the country to Viper Days and VOI events for the past 2 years. Use the Ramp extensions (mfgr code 6312) as mentioned in the previous email post (Janni). We're going to use the same trailer for our Comp. Coupe.

You will have no clearance problems.

Happy motoring...

Bruce

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

i use these types of ramps to get the "green meanine" into the trailer. i believe they extend about 5 feet from the end of the door. They attach to the door also. They are able to move (slide) so no matter what type of car you want in the trailer it can be accomodated.

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
go to Jegs.com & look under trailor acc. they have a nice fold down alum ramp that you attache to the tarilor door. I have to put a 2x6 under the trailor dor to stop the flexing. They have dragster stuff so its made for ultra low ground clearance. & they are cheep too.