Ran a New best tonight

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
One of the best tracks in the country! Another cool night and you'll be in the 11's.

My guess, 11.8 STOCK!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's amazing how fast that track is compared to the real world.They could make some real $$$ selling those clocks on E-bay!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anotherwords E-Towns track/equipment are in a perfect world.The fastest viper times posted here are from that track,with credentials.Next weekend will be a good example @ the Viper Nats in ohio.I wish my 99R/T could fly like yours,understand.Some guys can get the car to MPH,but no ET.That track allows a good driver ET faster than all(or most)magazine times/tests.That's why I juice it and don't worry about conditions any longer.
tongue.gif

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bad,I believe the all the viper brothers ET's @ E-town.You were supposed to laugh a little.That's it!

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve Ueligger:
1bad gts,
You forgot to mention Evan Smiths name like you did already in these posts:
Evan Smith
Evan Smith
Evan Smith
Evan Smith
Evan Smith
Evan Smith

But you did throw out the word "magazine" like you did in all these posts:
magazine
magazine
magazine
magazine
magazine
magazine
magazine
magazine
magazine
magazine
magazine
magazine
magazine

Enough of the broken record. Come to Texas in October and show us what YOU can do.
BURNOUT.gif
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bro you took the time to look up his old posts.

bounce.gif

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the search feature did keep me from re-reading those posts again. Thanks but I don't need the autograph of a guy who drives slow Vipers.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
As for you......your starting to sound like Driving School and Lublin! I'd rather read about special air and little sticker.

Chris, your no Evan Smith but that was still a heck of a run. You'll be doing mods in no time.

Later,