Ran my buddy Dave's 2001 RT/10

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Ran my buddy Dave\'s 2001 RT/10

488 CI SC or is it 12 cylinders? I think a Lambo with a wing was made for a purpose other than a drag strip. He made the offer. Chrysler/Lambo road races them not drag races them. Not enough advantage with the motors? I'll just be blistered down the straight anyway. Road course is a drag race with a sudden stop and turn at the end.

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score

For the fun of it Adam96 I'll take the challenge with a 346 CI Vette NA. It would be fun win or lose. Pocono any track including the long course or Lime Rock? Your close being in NY.

hey speedpup..since my viper will be back first before the lambo what ya say you put up some greenbacks and take on my viper and I first in a nice straight run...then Ill give ya a crack at the title and the diablo...

I'll take a run at what ever you want to bring to Pocono or Lime Rock. I have no ego and if I get beat it will be fun. I raced offshore boats for years so I know what it is like to run for money and win. This is a play thing for me. No biggie if I get beat car would run about 11.3 in the 1/4 if you are wondering but it's not really my bag. It's short and boring. All the cars are cool and I love running with the Viper Club and the Ferrari Clubs every year.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You are some kind of idiot :evilmad: Why would you bring back an almost 2 year old post?! :curse: Took you that long to get you POS ready? :rolleyes:

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you are talking to me someone else brought it back. No it didn't take 2 years to get it ready. Like I said above it's been running with different clubs every year.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you are talking to me someone else brought it back. No it didn't take 2 years to get it ready. Like I said above it's been running with different clubs every year.

I know corvette guys arent the smartest, but if you check time stamps, you'll see that you are the first one to bring this post into 06... so congrats. Suprise.. suprise.. WE STILL DONT CARE !!

Jon

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

No, you brought it back. Look at the top of page 3. You were the last poster at May of 2004, then again TODAY! :bonker: :bonker:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

For the fun of it Adam96 I'll take the challenge with a 346 CI Vette NA. It would be fun win or lose. Pocono any track including the long course or Lime Rock? Your close being in NY.

hey speedpup..since my viper will be back first before the lambo what ya say you put up some greenbacks and take on my viper and I first in a nice straight run...then Ill give ya a crack at the title and the diablo...

I'll take a run at what ever you want to bring to Pocono or Lime Rock. I have no ego and if I get beat it will be fun. I raced offshore boats for years so I know what it is like to run for money and win. This is a play thing for me. No biggie if I get beat car would run about 11.3 in the 1/4 if you are wondering but it's not really my bag. It's short and boring. All the cars are cool and I love running with the Viper Club and the Ferrari Clubs every year.

When did you ever run with the Viper Club in NY. I'm right in Patchogue and have never seen you on any runs. If you ran with us you would be talking so much [******]. Let me know when your ready to run with the big boys and not look to pick on a stock 92 Diablo.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

yeh Charlie go get him..........and By the why you f--k with Charlie you f--k with me :)

93Cobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Should I change my username to something else. I would not want to get confused with this guy.

:D

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When did you ever run with the Viper Club in NY. I'm right in Patchogue and have never seen you on any runs. If you ran with us you would be talking so much [******]. Let me know when your ready to run with the big boys and not look to pick on a stock 92 Diablo.

Viper club of NJ for the last five years. I run most PDA events, G&W Motor Sports @ VIR. The Corvette & Ferrari Club Festisval of Speed. Like I said I like the competition win lose or draw. Never was aware a NY Viper Club ran at Pocono. Let me know when and I'll be ready :2tu:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Speedpup after reading your posts you seem like a good guy, just realise that we are very protective about our fellow Viper buddies.Say hi at the track some time. :)

OP
OP
C

Cobra4B

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow... back from the dead ;)

You must be registered for see images

Look at all the pretty cars

:nana:

Oh and I'll be at VIR w/ mazdadrivers march 25th and 26th... anyone comming to play?

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Speedpup after reading your posts you seem like a good guy, just realise that we are very protective about our fellow Viper buddies.Say hi at the track some time. :)

Yea, cut me some slack I'm towing with a ******'s :bonker: :hitfan: :D well an Excursion now mostly but I still have the Cummins :laugh:

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow... back from the dead ;)

Look at all the pretty cars

:nana:

Oh and I'll be at VIR w/ mazdadrivers march 25th and 26th... anyone comming to play?

Yea Brian look at the trouble you got me into :buttkick: :)

OP
OP
C

Cobra4B

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2002 Viper GTS ACR said:
No need for photos, we see tons of vettes every day.....
Yes, but not cool riced out ones like John's with a huge wing and lots of stickers.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A part of me doen't want to bust his blls either, but I hate these guys that say the viper doesn't handle and there's no proof of it running a better slalom, meanwhile if they did their homework they would have seen that one of the fastest slalom was done by Road and Track for stock 97 GTS @ 71mph (and Viper is one of the first production cars to pull over 1G Lateral), meanwhile the ZO6 had a 67.6 mph Slalom for years. So don't pop up on the Viper forum and try to explain in a half ass way that the viper's handling is inferior to the ZO6. Also now that I see the pic of his car, its ludacrous that he wants to run a Lambo on a circuit track with radials meanwhile his car is running slicks. Does that ZO6 have full interior with air conditioning also? It's like me picking on him with a Viper Comp Coupe. When we go to Limerock I think Chuck T.'s friend has a Comp Coupe he's taking out that day. Maybe you should think about running that.

OP
OP
C

Cobra4B

Enthusiast
Reaction score

haha... yeah she doesn't look too bad when she's cleaned up.

Hey did yo know we're almost neighbors... I live in Pine Meadows.

When will people start going out to Jenro's again?

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I run anything I am not going to be executed if I loose so I don't care. Where do I register for the LRP May event with the NY club. Hook me up MAFIA V-10 I enjoy the NJ Club every year, thanks! I never said Viper don't handle. Great cars! I have AC, to spoiled on the hot days to dump it. I tried to edit picture down but couldn't it said time had expired, If mods want to edit it out I will put a small one, sorry.

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score

2002 Viper GTS ACR said:
No need for photos, we see tons of vettes every day.....
Yes, but not cool riced out ones like John's with a huge wing and lots of stickers.

Ok Brian I didn't want to do it. Now I have to tell them it's really your mother's car. :nana: :eek: :hitfan: :D

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I run anything I am not going to be executed if I loose so I don't care. Where do I register for the LRP May event with the NY club. Hook me up MAFIA V-10 I enjoy the NJ Club every year, thanks! I never said Viper don't handle. Great cars! I have AC, to spoiled on the hot days to dump it. I tried to edit picture down but couldn't it said time had expired, If mods want to edit it out I will put a small one, sorry.

You're right about the handling aspect, It was Cobra 4B that mentioned the Viper's handling being inferior to the Z. My bad. I sent you a PM. If you drive with us, I'm still going to check your car for air conditioning. Only kidding.

wesman

Viper Owner
Reaction score

By the way, Cobra 4B, I know drivers who can trap 120 mph in a stock RT/10.

I trapped 119 in my stock '00 RT10

--wes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi