RE: Holiday Party Saturday December 3rd

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NEVCA Holiday Party
Saturday, December 3rd
Hi Everyone!
This year Hank and Adria Zanni have invited us back to their home for our holiday party. We have a lot of new members this year. So if you have never been to our holiday party before, this is what you can expect. Last year Paula and I did some collages of most of the events, and we will not disappoint anyone this year either. So come and see if you made it into the collages. Also Hank and Adria have a nice big home and a big room for all of us to gather in. They even have Pinball machines and this is where you will probably find my wife. You can also try your skills at Grand Turizmo, a real driving experience with various tracks. You have to try this out!
We have added a new variety of food and larger portions from the caterer. This year we have stepped it up with the caterer, they will be serving appetizers from 6:00 to 7:00. This will give us plenty of time to mingle and talk to friends that you might have met throughout the year. Dinner will be served buffet style at 7:30. We have used this caterer for a long time and they are very good. This year a new selection of desserts will be added. There will be plenty of beverages there too. Throughout the night we will show videos of different events that we have had throughout the year and a few new ones also. Shawn always does a great job. We will also be presenting our awards to members this year for sponsoring runs and for various categories.
Besides our presenting our member awards, this year your team of officers have put together a great Christmas gift for the members who attend the event. You will only be able to get this gift if you attend. Trust me, you will want one. Also, it will be a chance for you to see your new officers who will be taking over for the next 2 years. Let’s give them all the support we can, we are always looking for new and interesting events. This is a good time to let us know of any ideas you might have.
The cost is $30.00 per person and you can register at http://www.evite.com/r?iid=LELYOZCIKDAHPZGPWDEK . Hank will send out to you a personal E-invite, so be on the lookout. There are a few hotels in the area for anyone traveling some distance. (Red Roof Inn, 15 Red Roof Lane Salem, NH 03079. Tel # 1-603-898-6422, La Quinta Inn, 8 Keewaydin, Salem, NH 03079. Tel # 1-603-893-4722. If you have any questions, email me. I hope you can come and enjoy the evening with us. Thank you, Rick

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Just 2 weeks away for our Holiday party. We would like to give plenty of notice to our caterer. So if you are interested in coming let us know. Should be a good time. Hope to see you there. Rick

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone come on out!!!!!!!! This is Ricks final event as President:(!!!!!! Let me be the First to say what an unbelievable job he has done as The New England Viper Club President:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:!!!!!! Rock On Rick:headbang::headbang:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jerry for the kind words. We have 48 people coming out to our Holiday party. When you think it can't get any better, Chuck Tator is donating 2 free oil changing kits. That is 10 quarts of oil and a oil filter to be raffled off at the Holiday party, plus we will be raffling off other items also. And don't forget Shawn's video of our year in review. So come on out and say hi to the Viper Wisard. See you there. Rick

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
We have 50 people going to the Holiday party this year. We will have food, giveaways, raffles and a very special christmas gift for everyone who attends. This is one item everyone can use. We will also be showing our year in review, by Shawn Roubian. Shawn always does a goreat job, I've seen it and it is very good and funny. Chuck Tator has donated 2 oil change kits that will be raffled off, which includes 10 quarts of Syn oil. and a filter for your Viper. That my friends is a sweet deal. We will also be presenting our member awards. Let me know if you are interested in coming. See you Saturday night.
Rick

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wished we lived a little closer:(. We would be there for sure. Anyway you guys and gals have a good night. See you again next year:2tu:.
Cheers Shaun.

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great party!

It was good to see everyone again, and I think we can all look forward to another awesome year in 2012. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and we'll see you in the New Year!

:usa: Nick :usa:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a good time. All was well except all of the "Yellow" slander being passed around. One thing to notice was the red "junk", I mean gifts were the last to go on the raffle table!

Good seeing everyone again though!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT party and it was good to see everyone too! Thank You all! :2tu:

Rick/Shawn, you need to post up a picture of Rick's award. :lmao:

Nice video Shawn! :cool:
http://www.neviperclub.org/video/201...11 Low Res.wmv

It was a good time. All was well except all of the "Yellow" slander being passed around. One thing to notice was the red "junk", I mean gifts were the last to go on the raffle table!

Good seeing everyone again though!

Do you need some cheese to go with that wine? Why is it that the second place person always complains?? How do my tail lights look? :rolaugh:

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT party and it was good to see everyone too! Thank You all! :2tu:

Rick/Shawn, you need to post up a picture of Rick's award. :lmao:

Nice video Shawn! :cool:
http://www.neviperclub.org/video/201...11 Low Res.wmv

Do you need some cheese to go with that wine? Why is it that the second place person always complains?? How do my tail lights look? :rolaugh:

what taillights? you were late to the party. probably drove your red sled. surprised you made it that fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32